Football Manager 2013

the wing players are really important. i look for aml's and amr's and lb's and rb's with good dribbling, crossing, pace, and acceration. then i train them all to hug the line, knock balls past opponent, get further forward, and dribble down the left/right.

the amc also acts like a shadow striker. i've had seasons in the formation where the amc gets as many goals as the striker (as the amc is usually coming along with the wingers when the cross is in and is often unmarked (unlike my striker who is usually stuck with a cb or two).

Some screencaps -

Spoiler Squad :

Spoiler Yoshida and other hot prospects :

Spoiler The Great Ross Barkley and the stars of my team :

SIGNED FOR EXACTLY...

Named after you, of course :p

Got United next, hoping that this formation will do its job. If not, I'm not too worried (or surprised, considering the only times I've beat United is when they're down a man...or two).

I've beat Real and Dortmund in UEFA Champions Group Stages before, but only beat City once or twice in all my time playing against them as Everton. Though I love that save, been tempted lately to put it aside for a bit and try out a new coaching role elsewhere, start from a lower league and work my way up. Any suggestions?

Mission accomplished :D (picking up 10 out of 11 possible trophies along the way)

Using this lower-league database to add levels down to 12.

Recently had the urge to play some FM, so I started a new game in the most recent version I had, 2013. Slightly less impressive than coanda's game.

Playing as FC United, simmed a season until they were promoted up to Blue Square North.

First season ended up with a solid 8th place despite having to build an entire team in just 3 weeks.

After improving my squad in the offseason, ended up storming the league for a fairly easy promotion. Stockport kept it fairly close, but they only ended up as close as they did because I drew 3 or 4 of my last 5 games.. (<3 Gomez Dali)

First season in Blue Square Premier. Things going much better than expected. Started the season 1-5-4, but all the new players seem to be settling in nicely now, having gone 8-2-2 in the last 12 games.

My chariman just recently stepped down, so I have a takeover looming. Hopefully I've built up enough goodwill that the new owners decide to keep me.

i got fm15 a week ago and after playing around with the new interface/features, and spending a few days picking out a skin, i started by first for real game. starting out as a no stinkin' badges, lithuanian sunday league in the lithuanian second league. where the game will take me, i dunno.

Top Bottom