Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A battleship I've been building in Space Engineers

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Complete with interiors, gun control consoles AND it's air tight too.

Some more screens

Spoiler :

Backside of the battleship. You can see point defense turrets.

Spoiler :

Front shot of the battleship. You can see the loading door open.

Spoiler :

Shot of the inside of the loading dock.

Spoiler :

Bottom deck where some fire control consoles are located.

Spoiler :

Mid-deck where part of the crew quarters are and some airlocks and some more fire control consoles. There's another deck with officer quarters and some more consoles.

Spoiler :

A shot of some of the crew bunks.

Spoiler :

Main cannon fire control.

Spoiler :

Engine room.

Spoiler :

Central stairway buried deep in the ship.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Finally the bridge. With a shot of the view out front.

I was building my space fleet out of LEGO, but this might be a tad easier...

Early morning journey near a small camp in the Grazelands.
Spoiler :

So Peaceful
Spoiler :

Consulting with the Ashkhan of the Zainab.
Spoiler :

Prancing across the waters with my Ahemmusa buddies.
Spoiler :

I'm like Jesus
Spoiler :

In the heart of a shrine.
Spoiler :

Look at all that tempting juicy loot. A little too tempting.
Spoiler :

End of a hard trek through the Ashlands in sight.
Spoiler :

A well deserved rest at the Ahemmusa camp.
Spoiler :

A meeting with Vivec himself
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Overlooking the Ghostfence.
Spoiler :

An ash slave slavishly worshipping towards the slopes of Red Mountain.
Spoiler :

I don't remember glass armour glowing the dark, but hey. :)

That's pretty nice. Vivec's eyes loko kind of weird though with whatever texture mod you're having, but he does look more androgynous like he's supposed to compared with vanilla.

Now that I've finished the main quest and feel more at liberty to mess around with my Morrowind install I am quickly becoming addicted to installing more and more and more mods. And spending more time looking up, installing and inspecting mods than actually playing the game.

I think I might be in love with this Hlaalu architecture texture. Or maybe it was just that the one MGSO supplied was so awful and full of jarring repeating patterns. Still, this one just looks so... textured and real with a pretty vanilla-like color and feel.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Making points of light show up in the distant land really has a nice effect.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Temple of Gnisis with added minaret-y tower thing based on concept art.
Spoiler :

View from inside the tower. Also dat urn model and texture.
Spoiler :

New netch, seems based on the look they got in Skyrim. I like it, it's nice and glowy, and if there's one thing I like in my games it's flashy glowy stuff.
Spoiler :

Gondoliers actually moving through the waterways of Vivec? My god, the things modern technology can acheive. :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Animated orbiting rocks around the Ministry of Truth and new statues at the Vivec temple really spruce things up a bit.
Spoiler :

New Holamayan monastery based on Morrowind concept art looks snazzy.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The mods that add more animated NPC's around the world has to be one of my all-time favorite Morrowind mods.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Especially this guy in Suran, actually was he in vanilla? Or shown in pre-release promotional stuff or something like that at least:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

A few more random pics;

Sadrith Mora looks pretty nice now.
Spoiler :

Found this hoard of coins in a tree stump near an old shipwreck for the first time since one of my very first playthroughs. I remember wasting tons of time thoroughly inspecting every single stumpy looking thing after that, never finding it again.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Diving for Deadra.
Spoiler :

Ah, the abandoned shack. One of my favorite places in the game.
Spoiler :

Shrine of Azura in sight.
Spoiler :

Maar Gan
Spoiler :

Gnaar Mok
Spoiler :

Has Skyrim modding gone too far? Testing out some more mods, including an ENB but it doesn't really look too different than vanilla. Might be because Im' using a performance of the ENB preset, thoguh.

Mainly testing the TamrielofTanks [sic] mod, anyways, which adds in Dwemer Tanks to the game.

And now for our screenshots of Legionnaires supported by a tank, advancing against Stormcloaks.

Female Orc Legion Commander with the tank in the background (I forgot what mod adds in more female and non-Nord/Imperial Legionnaires)
Spoiler :

Tank charging in, vroom...
Spoiler :

Imperial Commander and Stormcloak in duel, tank in the background. You can also see a random dog that started following me for some reason as well.
Spoiler :

Imperial Legionnaire gets arrow in the head
Spoiler :

Boom
Spoiler :

More Boom
Spoiler :

It's very lore-friendly something I'll keep around for the lulz but won't actually use unless I'm feeling bored, probably.

So tanks are rolling across the landscape, but people are still fighting with swords and bows. Seems legit.

The tank in Skyrim reminded me of this old Fred Saberhagen book, Empire of the East, where an apocalypse has reduced the people to a medieval level of living and society and a rebel group stumbles across a hidden, nuclear powered tank.

Anyhow, screenshots!

One of the things I love about Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines is the little touches of humor the devs put in.
Spoiler :

Even on low graphics, I am still amazed at how beautiful Skyrim can be.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

So tanks are rolling across the landscape, but people are still fighting with swords and bows. Seems legit.

Just imagine it's a Da Vinci-esque tank. Or something like a Renaissance-era cannon mounted on more wheels. Call it clockpunk? :dunno:

I do want to try seeing if I can mod in flintlock muskets into the leveled lists for the lulz so if I do manage to do that without blowing up my Skyrim then the tanks would fit in more slightly.

EDIT: On a somewhat related vein, there's appaerntly an Industrialized Windhelm mod, complete with smokestacks.

The tank in Skyrim reminded me of this old Fred Saberhagen book, Empire of the East, where an apocalypse has reduced the people to a medieval level of living and society and a rebel group stumbles across a hidden, nuclear powered tank.

Anyhow, screenshots!

One of the things I love about Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines is the little touches of humor the devs put in.
Spoiler :

Even on low graphics, I am still amazed at how beautiful Skyrim can be.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Looks like my early screenshots of Skyrim. Might not be top of the line graphics even for its time but it has its charm and beauty.

Just imagine it's a Da Vinci-esque tank. Or something like a Renaissance-era cannon mounted on more wheels. Call it clockpunk? :dunno:

Apparently the Drummer (Dwarves) were Germans. :mischief:

So beautiful... I still check every stump too but it's usually a disappointment in Skyrim.

In The Witcher 3 I found one or two stumps with loot in them, and then every single one I've checked since is not interactive :(

My first group of level 4 characters in Darkest Dungeon!

Finally I can try the level 5 champion dungeons. My knife thrower got unlucky with a -3% crit to ranged skills quirk so is undergoing treatment to remove t.

I've been on a bit of a gaming binge lately.

My character from Fallout New Vegas with a companion mod installed (Niner).
Clothing is from the mod, but I'm wielding Maria (Benny's pistol).
Spoiler :

My party and dialogue from Avernum 2.
Spoiler :

Talking to a lizard. From the top left down, I have my Paladin (Flandrey), nephil Rogue (Ra'Virr), my Sorcerer (Azar Javed), and slithzerikai Shaman (Thriss).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom