Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

sent...
Nothing to fear from Rome... the barbs would rip the Legions to shreds before I could get anywhere near your borders, they make a pretty good buffer zone :suicide:

Onwards. Cheeky beer before going to work ;)

Nothing....to fear? BARBS wow, never seen so many :scared:
GPS
Flev_BC-1000_to_Sinister_Felix

I think barb spawn rate is a bit bugged for epic and marathon speed. I haven't had much problems with them though. Raging barbs makes it worse too.

Who's idea was it to be epic speed anyway :lol:

EDIT: Probably isn't as bugged as our particle system was, which until yesterday would occasionally try and spawn over 4 billion particles per emitter, due to a slight programming error. -4 particles a frame should mean no particles, not 4294967292 particles ;)

Interesting ... maybe due to my choice to build something like 4-5 "scouters" and place around my ( little ) teritory - but in the last 15-20 turns I didn't see any barbarian unit wandering nearby ! :mischief:

Probably isn't as bugged as our particle system was{...}-4 particles a frame should mean no particles, not 4294967292 particles

University job ? Anyway - this seems like a tipical issue due to "circular representation" of integer numbers in computing ... :p

Mîtiu Ioan;11362384 said:
Interesting ... maybe due to my choice to build something like 4-5 "scouters" and place around my ( little ) teritory - but in the last 15-20 turns I didn't see any barbarian unit wandering nearby ! :mischief:

University job ? Anyway - this seems like a tipical issue due to "circular representation" of integer numbers in computing ... :p

Nope, I program computer games (for about 17 years now), PS3 at the mo.

Presently we are;
- Sinister Felix: Augustus (Rome) (GMT+1)
- Morgoth602: Louis (France) (GMT-5)
- Norvin_Green: Mansa (Mali) (GMT-5)
- ParadigmShifter: Pericles (Greece) (GMT)
- bathsheba666 (Ozymandiaston): Willem (Dutch) (GMT)
- Mitiu Ioan: Ramasses (Egypt) (GMT+2)
- Chasbolt: Huayna (Inca) (GMT-4)

So with Sinister's post that would put it on the next 2 who usually don't post.

I've got it, but Everton are on the telly. I'll play at half time.

EDIT: Yay! 1-0 ;)

nice that this game has sped up so much btw, still going to be 2015 before we would finish though :D

"In the year 2525 if man is still alive"....Zager and Evans; may be more like it.

Flev_BC-0975_to_Sinister_Felix.CivBeyondSwordSave

Finally a barbarian warrior appears near my borders ... let's hope that he will suicide into one of my city-defenders before wandering to much around. ;)

Sent to next player.

Flev_BC-0950_to_Sinister_Felix.CivBeyondSwordSave

The collapse of civilization approaches, barbarian hordes are closing in.

Top Bottom