Silk Road achievement help

Jacozilla

Warlord
Just a note for anyone that may later do this.

Interestingly the game counts yourself to yourself as one of the 5 needed caravan hookups if you play as Arabia.

I setup my game on settler, small map to make it easy. I custom set the 5 civs needed - Arabia, China, Persia, Mongolia, and India - but I thought would be easier if I played as Arabia as well since they get the 50% increase range to caravan ability.

I had caravan routes from my own city to another feeding food, and 3 others to China, India, and Mongolia.

Thought I needed 2 more, but soon as I hooked up Persia I got the achievement. Seems since I was Arabia, my own food caravan counted as "to Arabia".

P.s. AI Arabia went runaway and had conquered Persia before I even got couple caravans up, so had to liberate and bring back from dead the Persians before my caravan to their capital counted.

P.s.s. I've read conflicting issues but I had no problems setting my caravans from my non-capital city to AI capital and non-capitals all mixed up. So in my xp at least, didnt need capital to capital hookup.

I got this achievement a while ago and can confirm you don't need it to be capitals. Any city to any city works.

Top Bottom