Problems loading Blue Marble on Steam Powered BtS

Brucicus

Chieftain
I just bought BtS through Steam and now I can't figure out how to get Blue Marble to work with it. Up until now I've been playing Civ 4 with the cds, but I decided to try buying BtS with Steam. The error seems to be in that Blue Marble can't find Civilization4.exe because it appears to me that BtS isn't using a civilization4.exe file because it's running through Steam. Is there any way I can get it to work? I've really enjoyed playing the game with blue marble and I'd like to continue doing so.

Thanks!
Bruce

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

I just bought BtS through Steam and now I can't figure out how to get Blue Marble to work with it. Up until now I've been playing Civ 4 with the cds, but I decided to try buying BtS with Steam. The error seems to be in that Blue Marble can't find Civilization4.exe because it appears to me that BtS isn't using a civilization4.exe file because it's running through Steam. Is there any way I can get it to work? I've really enjoyed playing the game with blue marble and I'd like to continue doing so.

Thanks!
Bruce

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

I wish you had shared the solution!

Hmm... If I remember correctly I had to temporarily change the name of the .exe file steam was using to the name blue marble was looking for and then change it back. Hope this works!

Top Bottom