[BTS Total Mod] Thomas' War

DP,

If you can't get it to work via the leader menu screen...Try the custom game menu screen.

I unziped the download again and it works fine thanks for your advice

:goodjob: Beautifully done with meticulous attention to detail. I'd rate it A+ (which it already has), save for the unit bug and some other minor stuff.;)

BTW, not experiencing any problems, as opposed to the previous posters.

PS: I'll get back to you on making a scenario for this one, but currently I'm rather busy. (I hadn't forgotten!)

Hey dont pick on me lol. Ito rate a A+ Hey Jeelen could you make a world map for this mod It would be appreciated

Funny you should ask: I was just thinking about that. (If I want to do a scenario edition for Thomas' War, I might need one anyway, so it's a good way to get started. Only problem I see is locations of the Opium resource... Anyway, I'll get back to you guys on this.);)

As in the 2.1 version I dont have a Interface... i cant see something like: Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Zivilopedia and sth else... btw im using german version, does this matter?

Hi there, Erunestaron!

That might be it, as I downloaded, played and created my map using the standard version with no problems whatsoever.;)

I added version 2.8

A bunch of new stuff, see the thread. No new leaders or civs as this is more all the stuff I wanted to include when I first released it but just didn’t have time. I probably won’t release the next major update (which will have new traits, leaders, civs) till a little while after Colonization comes out and I see what I can steal from that. I may release a smaller update in the coming weeks if I see something working wonky in this so if there’s a problem don’t fret I’ll fix it soon.

One thing, if anyone wants and has some free time. I’d really like a unique title screen for my mod. I always just use one from one of the official scenarios. I’m really bad at art so I can’t make one on my own but if someone who enjoys this mod can and has the time please message me.

Anyway, enjoy!

I've started two testgames on my recently added Huge Earthmap, but there seems to be missing something that is present when trying the Herodotosmap. (Civpedia texts for Religions, for instance, seem to be standard, not Thomas' War's. I just edited the standard 18 civ map, nothing else.) Any thoughts on this, tsentom1?

BTW, just uploaded last night, Thomas' War 2.8 Huge Earth 18 civs already received an A+ rating.:D

I have been enjoying yur mod and love the new features you added

I just downloaded version 2.8, and I have a question. I'm new to the whole mod thing, so maybe this is a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway:

When I started a game with this mod, the bottom menu where all of the buttons for unit actions are isn't there. At all. Because of that, I can't do anything. At all. I looked through the options and there doesn't seem to be an option for this. How do I get the buttons back?

Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG

View attachment Thomas AD-1882.CivBeyondSwordSave

Hi Tsentom,

I'm a Keldath fan, but I've been away a while and decided to give your mod a try when I got back. It plays really well. And very robust until I got the eternal spinning globe at the end of this GT. I turned on python exceptions and get this screen. You can keep OK'ing the dialogue box and they just keep coming. Weird. Anyway previous GT and screen shot attached. I hope you can help as I'm just about to invade Mexico....

Keep up the great work !

I just downloaded version 2.8, and I have a question. I'm new to the whole mod thing, so maybe this is a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway:

When I started a game with this mod, the bottom menu where all of the buttons for unit actions are isn't there. At all. Because of that, I can't do anything. At all. I looked through the options and there doesn't seem to be an option for this. How do I get the buttons back?

Welcome, fgsfds. That sometimes happens (I've had it after making a scenario). Did you try just clicking on any unit? (The buttons should reappear.)

Forgot to announce:

Thomas' War 2.8 Huge Earthmap with 18 civs

===============================================

Huge Earthmap with 18 civs for Thomas' War 2.8

Civs present:

Egypt
India
China
Greece
Rome
Persia
Japan
Germany
Mongolia
France
Arabia
Spain
England
Russia
Mali
Inca
Aztec
America

Version: 1.0

Link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downlo...=file&id=10638

Rating: A+
Currently at: 100+ downloads.

Credits
-------
Rhye (original map), tsentom1 (for making an excellent mod).

cool a world map just what I have been waiting for

I was wondering if I could get some help with this Mod. First of all I would like to say that I have enjoyed it up until the unit buttons disappear. Also I get some weird visual kaleidoscope effect in the modern era and sometimes during the wonder movies. My games also slowdown, I am thinking the computer has built too many units and I play on a huge map but I wouldn’t think that should not matter, my machine is pretty fast. I have been Control, Alt, Deleting my way to Windows Task Manager and this repairs the damaged temporarily but sooner or later the game locks up tight. When it does this it seems as though something is wrong with the audio. I have had the same problem with the earlier versions of Thomas' War. I downloaded and installed the 3.17 BTS patch last night. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

Scott

Top Bottom