Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding ME?!$ Your the one that still likes Pokemon!

Meaning he is secure in his maturity and full of win.

Sure, you keep saying that. Hey by the way, did you look up the definition of Lawyer yet? It will help you, especially when you get into Middle School.

You didn't know the definition of lawyer in elementary school?

The only thing I got out of this argument is 1) You dont know what a Lawyer is 2) You are very lost and clueless and 3) People still actually watch Pokemon. Why dont you use your head boy!$

To be quite frank, the bolded sections contradict one another.

Argh, I just realized that I still haven't seen Friday's Battlestar episode (I missed it, and it wasn't up online, and it still isn't up online).

Meaning he is secure in his maturity and full of win.

Please, don't embarrass yourself. I'm guessing your at least a teenager. You need to grow up and move on with maturity. Stop watching shows meant for Elementary kids.

Moderator Action: Infraction for flaming. - KD
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

You didn't know the definition of lawyer in elementary school?

Of course I did, I've known what I wanted to do since 3rd Grade.

Please, don't embarrass yourself. I'm guessing your at least a teenager. You need to grow up and move on with maturity. Stop watching shows meant for Elementary kids.

I'm in college, and I'm entirely self-sufficient. I will watch Pokemon if I dang well want to.

Nothing, if your 8 and under.

If not, see a counselor.

i dont like pokemon, however i am a spongebob+avatar fan. i dont think i need to see a conselour, in fact i am more mature than you for having no problem watching these shows.

My cats will not stop scratching the door frames. We've put double sided tape all over them, but they keep finding the small areas the tape doesn't cover.

My cats will not stop scratching the door frames. We've put double sided tape all over them, but they keep finding the small areas the tape doesn't cover.
Hang a strip of carpet near the door frames. We did and now they fight over who gets to scratch the piece of carpet first. We did it to save our couch and it works brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom