Single or multi-player?

I'd definately be interested in playing a MP role-playing game... Though I'm about 12 hours ahead of you guys.

<<< Life would be so much simpler if the earth was flat!!! >>>

I'd definately be interested in playing a MP role-playing game... Though I'm about 12 hours ahead of you guys.

<<< Life would be so much simpler if the earth was flat!!! >>>

Yay!
But you know our civilization has achieved something magnificent when things like time difference start posing problems :)

I suppose we can work it out somehow.

Well, just hang out in #erebus this weekend and we'll see what we can get going. I'll probably wind up online around 10am Saturday GMT -8. Not sure how long I'll wind up staying on though as if there is nothing oging on I will quickly be distracted by other work.

yes, join in the MP fun on #erebus :D as pointed out by several members.

There are different players with different styles.

for example: I'm a mix between pro and RP player, but prefer RP just to get into middle-late game and snatch wonders :D

Dot is a real RP player, he enjoys peace and building but he can get quite an impressive empire if you give him some time :p (if those giant spiders don't ravage his lands again ^_^)

Xaliger: a true pro. I never saw him lose a game and he often got some nice remarks ready when something bad happens to you :D

Loverboy: a warmonger, but only if he is really sure he can win :p

and you got some other great players like mailman, oyzar,...

oh yeah, i'm also always up to reply to any PM's for help to get in Erebus or any other questions. :)

Top Bottom