A World in Arms: WW2 armies

i would suggest a bactrian camel supply unit for the russian, like this one from stalingrad

Spoiler :
JG, it's Tashkent Road (not Stalingrad and it didn't connect anything with Stalingrad) + this photo made before 1917 (there are specific characters which were removed after Lenin's revolution). So this one shouldn't be done to be included into the WW2 pack, IMO.

yes, wolfshade but they were prepairing since then for the ww2, and the most important fact is that we lack a bactrian camel and you have blasted, now, the only opportunity to get a such model :(

JG, since I'm not the creator I can't stop you from having the bactrian camel model. It's all up to Andrea. ;)

yes, wolfshade but they were prepairing since then for the ww2, and the most important fact is that we lack a bactrian camel and you have blasted, now, the only opportunity to get a such model :(

The problem is that Daz Animal is a dromedary (one hump), instead the bactrian camel have two hump.;)

For the time being my units are with uniforms and camo for european and pacific front. I havent' made units for african front. Mybe in a future I would made a pack with specific african front uniforms and camo.

thank you, thank you!!!

Waiting for the finished units.
good graphics
:crazyeye:

;) Carro Armato P 40 oooh Excelent :p
P26/40 heavy tank in Fiat-Ansaldo factory.

:old:
Wotan49
:coffee:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sad::sad::sad::sad:
Previews previews
I pray for something else :eek:

The World Cup is almost over so it would be great to have something as exciting as that
:woohoo::yumyum::please::trophy:

Imperator, may I ask you plan any captured/exported vehicles like the listed below:
- T-34 or KV-1 in German or Finnish service;
- French tanks in German or German allies service;
- Western tanks (Matilda, Churchill, Sherman, Grant, Stuart) in Soviet service;
-Any Italian or Western tanks used by Germany?
Thanks.

Imperator, may I ask you plan any captured/exported vehicles like the listed below:
- T-34 or KV-1 in German or Finnish service;
- French tanks in German or German allies service;
- Western tanks (Matilda, Churchill, Sherman, Grant, Stuart) in Soviet service;
-Any Italian or Western tanks used by Germany?
Thanks.

Hi Lionic.
Russian captured tanks (and artillery) in Finnish service are in the pack.
French tanks in German allies service are in the pack.
Western tank in russian service are in the pack.
Italian tank in german service not provided but your suggestion is good so I will put someone in the german pack.

I have add for each major nations involved in the pack some tank unit that have little or none role in the war but can be easily put in a WW2 scenario if the end of the scenario is over the real date of ending of the war.
So I add the US Pershing, the German Maus, E 10 and E 50, the Italian P40 and Breda Type 102, the British Challenger, the Russian JS 3, the Japanese Chi Ri and Ho Ha.

Top Bottom