0 culture growth

register

Prince
I noticed something weird during the game. When I build or conquer a city, in some of them culture growth is zero even if I build temples, libraries, courthouses, etc.

I played like that many years and always forgot to ask. I can go over this and sacrifice few slaves but culture growth should be on regular basic too, 1-2 per turn at least.

Anyone knows?

Attachments

• 0culture.jpg
    0culture.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 104
Forced Resettlement: When switching to a government with this Flag, "each town loses 1 population point, each city loses 2 population points, and each Metro loses 3 population points".

Oh, that's from editor's help, I missed that :)

I had something back in my mind that when I use "Forced Resettlement" I can turn new city or city with population 1 to a settler again a move to different place.... but that's something what probably was in earlier version of civilization.

I had something back in my mind that when I use "Forced Resettlement" I can turn new city or city with population 1 to a settler again a move to different place.... but that's something what probably was in earlier version of civilization.

No, although that explains why new cities weren't generating culture either - if the citizens used to make a new settler are from another civ, then the citizens of its newly founded city will count as being from that foreign civ until they're assimilated, thus falling under the Xenophobic flag :)

Top Bottom