pre-TNESIV: Let The Bodies Hit The Four

[x] basetax
[x] goods produced
[x] market prices
[/] trade flows

HEY Y'ALL, here's what I would like from you, for better simulation:

Assuming you have three merchants to place, using EU4's trade system, please tell me which nodes your merchants are in.

I've never played EU4. Do you more or less mean, "What do you think your three biggest trading partners probably are, roughly speaking?"

No. EU4 trade works through trade nodes which cover a region and flow into one another. For example in North America you have California, Rio Grande, Mississippi River, Hudson River, Chesapeake Bay , Mexico and Caribbean. Europe has North Sea, English Channel, Bourdeaux, Seville, Genoa...

I've never played EU4. Do you more or less mean, "What do you think your three biggest trading partners probably are, roughly speaking?"

You know, honestly, I'd take that, for people who haven't played EU4.

Another way to phrase it might be "What trade chokepoints are you trying to control?"

Oh, I see. There's a list on the EU4 wiki anyway at http://www.eu4wiki.com/Trade_nodes.

And is that excluding or including your own territory? If including, then Aleppo, Constantinople and Alexandria; if excluding, then Basra, Constantinople and Alexandria.

Beijing, Xi'an and Yumen I guess.

(assuming Vladimir)

Kazan, Astrakhan, Kiev

Perfect, thanks.

Progress update:

[x] tax income
[x] production income
[x] trade income
[x] effects of light ships on merchant income
[x] effects of merchant steering

If people are curious about how the economy looks so far, feel free to pop on #nes.

Top Bottom