The lamest jokes you can think of....... II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, when it gets to 12 o clock tomorrow, be careful. Don't throw away your teenage life so easily. Practice safe lunch...

... Use a condiment

If you lived in a uterus, would you get 24-hour womb service?

If your mom has a C-section, is that a womb with a view?

Q. What do you call a cow that has a abortion?
A. De-calf-inated.

Anything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant.

A generous elephant would be benelephant.

But if the elephant got into a bad situation, I'd say it would be an ill event.

Welcome to the thread, Cardgame. :)

I can go all night.

That's what she said!

Er..I mean..he?

Um.

So there's this little English village whose name is unimportant, and in the center of a village is the parish church. The vicar has a sign out advertising the need for a bell-ringer, and one day while he's eating lunch he's approached by a man with no arms. The armless man says that he'd like to apply for the job of bell-ringer, which strikes the vicar as a bit problematic, to say the least. He tries to discourage the man, but the fellow insists, and so they climb the steps into the bell-tower. The vicar is astonished to see his guest run straight toward the bell and COLLIDE with it -- and then astonished again, to realize that the sound of this guy running headlong onto the bell has produced the loveliest sound. "Could you do that again?" he asks. The armless man kicks himself up, goes to the entrance, and runs toward the bell again -- but he's so disoriented that he misses the bell and runs straight past it, falling out of the tower and landing with a smack in the village square. He's...well, dead. And not a pretty sight from the rough landing. The vicar is horrified and runs downstairs, where he sees a crowd gathered. They ask him who the man is, and he shrugs, and says --
-- "I don't know; but his face rings a bell."

The toilet seats at the local nick were all stolen last night. Baffled cops have nothing to go on.

I'm ashamed to say I chuckled at that last one.

nothing to be ashamed of... even while I already know them I can't read this page without surpressing a big smile :p

Atrocious puns - my speciality. :)

Ebay is too hard to use. I searched for lighters but all I got was 71,924 matches.

I finally got an e-mail response from YHWH on why he doesn't answer prayers. It seems he's too busy playing Skyrim, because the only thing he said was "I used to number the hairs on people's heads, until I took a sparrow to the knee."

Four fonts walk into a bar. The barman says "Get out! We don't want your type in here".

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain,they name him "Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds,"But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Great thread!
I heard this one from a rather sketchy homeless person:
Why can't Chinese parents have a Caucasian baby? 2 wongs don't make a white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom