Shaka trolling as usual... with a twist

CakeSpork

Chieftain
I felt this following screenshot was worth getting out of my long lurk for a thread.. Shaka has a way of getting me annoyed whether he's right next to me or on the other side of the continent, but this time he totally went KSP on me!

Spoiler :

Moderator Action: Wide image wrapped in spoiler tags

Wow, I never knew Shaka would go for these WC projects? Did you focus all you cities for the project? I can't imagine losing any with that many cities. Or are they all puppets that are worthless?

All cities - including Onondaga for that matter - but I had forgotten to switch it on for a few turns, like 2-3 I think. He must've really been going for it from the start though! I annexed all of them to keep happiness intact, and to give an impression: like 20 turns before I had finished the Great Firewall, CN Tower and a third - I think Sydney Opera house - in three different cities, all taking roughly 15 turns on it (epic pace), Venice, Rabat and Marrakesh.

Never seen it that close before lol! I'm even more suprised that Shaka of all people is top of the tree!!

Never seen it that close before lol! I'm even more suprised that Shaka of all people is top of the tree!!

Yeahh, and not least because at that time I just got ownership of his capital ~ 30 turns ago... Maybe the destruction of all his carriers with planes discouraged him to follow the path of war again.

Maybe the destruction of all his carriers with planes discouraged him to follow the path of war again.

A paceful Shaka would be even funnier. It's not rare to see him left to one city on renaissence era while everybody else is modern era and ahead and he still is building his obsolete military units and denoucing everyone like 'wait till you see what my huge and mighty impi army will do to all these bombers and nuclear missiles of yours. You just can't wait, you will see"

It's rare enough to see Shaka attempt wonders other than statue of zeus, but i've never see one that bothers with scientific techs and especially ISS. Shaka building the Parthenon is pretty funny too.

The cheap units that ilkwa gives Shaka is quite an advantage. The Zulus could actually be economical its surprising.

Top Bottom