King Making AI?

Softnum

Warlord
I was playing as France on King today, going for a Cultural Victory.

I have The Arabs and Russians constantly double teaming me, which I was handling pretty good. But then The Americans Researched Space Flight, then in a matter of like 4 turns managed to launch all of their parts.

Is this 'King Making' (As it's called in board games anyway) a common tactic for the AI? Or was I just unlucky? Does the AI ever stop sending things over to attack that all get destroyed?

(This was partially because I didn't realize that burning great people actually takes them out of your 20 total, so I'm doubly mad because I probably did win. But there you go.)

I think the A.I.s are just ridiculously stupid ;). They just don't realize what they're doing, or you could be lucky, it happened to me until Advanced Flight one day.

Not sure there was much luck involved.

It sounds like you lost a close match. On the higher difficulty levels though you should be prepared to be more or less in a constant state of war with at least one or 2 (if not all) of the AI's.

So Burning Great People takes them out of the count for Cultural Victory?
I need to rethink the strategy I am using in my {King China} game I am playing.:mad: At least I am just getting into the Midevil age!! (SP)?
:lol:

Back to the Drawing Board!!!!:scan::nuke::goodjob:

Top Bottom