Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

I bet you can make peace once Japan goes AI via the ol' diplomacy screen. However I am going to try and fill that space with a real live person pretty quick. I have a PM out now and if that person doesn't bite I will post a new thread in the PB forum.

I have reluctantly replaced WVUfan as the Japanese player. Let us hear a warm round of applause for bjarkekr. Now everybody jump on him.

Hi all.. Well I have taken over japan.

I justed logged in to see what is going on... and off to bed afterwords.

Sorry about the reload. My wife was web surfing and I asked her to check to see if the new turn had booted. While I stood over her shoulder she looked and then instead of minimizing she closed the window. :sad: :blush: :cry: :mad:

Anyway sorry.

Hey, at least he gets regular sex. Well, we hope it is regular. What his proclivities are is his and "Alice's" business. Is JMaltman still playing? I noticed he isn't logging in regularly and has missed the last couple of turns.

Stop worrying about me! ;)

I log in at least every 2-3 turns. I'm just busy these days and it takes more time to load up than to press enter.

Stop worrying about me! ;)

I log in at least every 2-3 turns. I'm just busy these days and it takes more time to load up than to press enter.

That is my problem right now also. I just am loading the game to press enter.

That is my problem right now also. I just am loading the game to press enter.

We are all for the most part in this boat. That is in fact the nature of a Pittboss game. The problem with not logging in to hit enter is that it slows the number of turns that we can get in a week down since the rest of us logging in causes the clock to slow. So in the future I think it behooves all players to attempt to regularly loggin in even if it is just to hit enter. It is what we all agreed to by joining the game in the first place and thus it is an obligation we should all strive to meet.

My bad. I needed to reboot my router and modem yesterday and forgot to relaunch civstats after launching Pitboss. Everything is hunky dorrie.
Also the game has been going good for the last couple turn (in fact it flipped while I was typing this) Keep it up.

I'm going to be on vacation from the 2nd of June and back on the 9th - I don't think I'll technically need a sub, if you guys will bear with the slight delay.

But I'm wondering if any of you could help me out and sub in my other game "Warlords of the High Seas" - its pretty intense right now, around 1805 and in the middle of a war. Would be a fun week if you do take over for me. :D

Just over 14 hours to go and only 1 player left. Great turn guys.

Also I don't believe that a 1 week absence requires a sub just notification. So enjoy your vacation JMaltman.

And sorry... that was me holding it up, then flipping. :)

I don't think 12 hour turns count as held up. We are making great time. It will be no time until my eventual demise :mischief:

Top Bottom