Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

I just replayed my last turn and saved it, so I think you should have it now. Bummer, I just popped a goody hut for a tech I needed, now it gave me gold.

I'm headed off to work, so I will check the status in the morning when I get home. Oh, did you guys see the announcement for the new expansion!

I just popped a goody hut for a tech I needed,
Oh, did you guys see the announcement for the new expansion!
Every tech is a tech one needs....
What announcement?

3 men to go, Classical, Bosman and WVU. 14 hours on the clock.

The expansion looks very interesting.

My turn is done. Classical and Bosman left.

With JMaltman, Firefox, and Kmac33 to go.

My move taking over the next week will have to be a tad erratic.
I’m getting married tomorrow and leaving for Glasgow on Sunday. I will make all the moves I can on Sunday morning and queue stuff for my units etc to do.

I hope that I will be able to get online in Glasgow but I can’t promise it.

I come back on Wednesday when I will make all the moves I can and re-set stuff up. I then leave for Devon to see an elderly relative who is too ill to travel to the wedding and I will be back on the weekend.

Sorry!

My main concern is the slowing down of players.
In this game at least I can easily queue moves to cover 7 turns as all I really need to do is automate one unit

Don't worry yourself about it. I'm sure we can live with 7 days of 24 hr turns. Sooner or later all of us have occasions that require fellow players to exhibit some patience. Go and enjoy your honeymoon!

Although I am not in this game I have been following the thread. I will post a relevant question here that I posted in GFletch's game's forum.

If a player is away will the end of turn occur sooner than the full 24 hour plus period if move orders for all units are queued and "Wait at End of Turn" in the game options is unchecked?

If this is the case it may help speed up the game when basman is away.

Just que your moves up and everything should be just about the same after only seven turns.

Don't worry yourself about it. I'm sure we can live with 7 days of 24 hr turns. Sooner or later all of us have occasions that require fellow players to exhibit some patience. Go and enjoy your honeymoon!

Johnhs is exactly right over the year or two that this game is likely to last it is going to happen to almost everybody.

Top Bottom