Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

Well after further review I have come to agree with whomever it was that thought we should go without goody huts. After my problems with outages which loaded me up with poor karma when people got jobbed there is also the basic unjustice of getting "goody screwed." So the next Pitboss game that I start (circa 2008) will have no goody huts.

P.S. I have not got a tech from a hut either ;)

Heck with the whipping and the bowing to God(s).
Also Pacifism is the way to go so no armed forces either ;)

Oh wait to get Pacifism you have to...

I have tried and tried to add this game to civstats but for some reason I can't get it going. I get stuck at the third step where the website claims the uploader isn't running even though it is running and the website even knows what turn we are on.
So for now I am not sure what I can change.

Sorry.

Some sort of business pulled him away from civ. Some people letting life get in the way of the game again ;) So turns will be the full 20 hours for the next 3 days.

Also civstat person never got back to me.

Didn't happen this time. But they usually abuse me at will. It's ok though, the $$$ benefits are well worth it. And, being single they usually put me up in a hotel that has a club, so the one time extra bene's doesn't make a complainer out of me.

Deleatur:

While my internet is down (until Friday), I will not be able to take my turns. Sorry for the delay.

15 hours to go but remember that basmans is gone for awhile so this one will probably go the distance.

Sorry I haven't taken my turn in awhile. Had some internet issues. I'll be sure to take it as soon as I get home from work.

I am glad your internet company finally got its act together. You still have almost 5 hours to go.

Game: Tyrant's Reward
IP: 76.178.49.88
Server Status: Online -- No Downtime Scheduled

Game Year: 3220 BC
Current Leader: maydrock (94 Points)
Civstats URL: Apparantly I am not smart enough to figure out the Uploader

NOTE: basman's grob remains out of computer range due to family concerns so we face the full clock for awhile longer.

Game: Tyrant's Reward
IP: 76.178.49.88
Server Status: Online -- No Downtime Scheduled

Game Year: 3190 BC
Current Leader: maydrock (94 Points)
Civstats URL: Apparantly I am not smart enough to figure out the Uploader

Note: Everyone is back and running at full speed so let's all try and log on and get this baby rolling. Four people have already logged on and done there turn and the clock is still at 16 hours.

Top Bottom