1337 Pitboss II: FCCCP Sign Up

Game on. Whip your turn.

Look this game is pretty screwed up.

I declared war last turn and crossed the border. This turn (1150) I find I am not at war and am again over the other side of the border. And most of Oyzars army seems to have gone.

I am not playing the turn I played last time. And myself & Oyzar have been really hurt by it....

When I opened the game you had offered me a cease fire which I accepted. That caused your troops to go back to your borders.
As for oyzar's army...

Offered you a cease fire :confused: :eek: We hadn't started fireing yet :)

Well I have done some incompetent things in my time but I really don't think I did that. I can't understand how or why that would have happened :confused:

I didn't think that I had even gone back in to the diplomacy screen after declaring war. Why would I :confused:

Is your civ password protected?
The only way something could have happened is if someone else logged into your civ and declared peace and I don't see a log of that. Or else I kicked you from the game made you declare peace then reset your password to what it was before. Either way someone would have needed to know your password.

I just logged in and that's what was in front of me. It seemed strange but i thought maybe you had a change of heart. I didn't even get to see the battlefield; it was one of those opening save decisions. I knew if i refused i might not get another chance so i took it. For me, it was the right thing to do.

I certainly think this is unfair and would be a stupid way to decide the war/game...

Oyzar it looks like you violated the double turn rule.
I'm going to have to reset the game when I get home.

I don't have any units anywhere close to yours(noone on the same continent) so it won't affect anything...

Better safe then sorry.

I couldn't wait for hoplo, so i went. It doesn't change anything anyway. Its fine with me if Hoplo can go twice to get the order back.

Is that ok with you Hoplo?
In any case, I'm adding more time to the clock when I get home.

Bad news all, my computer with civ won't start windows. It says it's missing or has a corrupt ...WINDOWS/SETUP/CONFIG file and i can't find my setup CD. I'll take it to the store tomorrow and try to get this fixed. Hopefully this should be fixed in about 20 hours. I'll keep you posted. :(

Thanks for the warning.
Game Down.

Heh, problems here too.

A local ice storm has me disconnected from my ISP. My cable company is sending a tech to check the wiring Wednesday morning. I will be down until at least then.

Games on.
Slaze you didn't miss your turn in XXThreat so that one is ready for you too.

Top Bottom