Caveman 2 Cosmos (ideas/discussions thread)

Goannas look nothing like that. And only stand up to look around, not walk around. In fact the komodo dragon is a type of giant goanna.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goanna

Doesn't matter anyway, as SO said you can only go with whats available in CFC that is why I use the paelosaur graphic for my saltwater crocodiles. Which reminds me I need to add them, as options, to my SubdueAnimal mod.

Goannas look nothing like that. And only stand up to look around, not walk around. In fact the komodo dragon is a type of giant goanna.

Thats saying that the Explorer is what the way "explorers" really look like? No offense but "Not."

Anyways, those pics you had would make great buttons:thumbsup: hint, hint...

Doesn't matter anyway, as SO said you can only go with whats available in CFC that is why I use the paelosaur graphic for my saltwater crocodiles. Which reminds me I need to add them, as options, to my SubdueAnimal mod.

Hmm:huh: croc's, sounds interesting:w00t:

Your prehistoric beta also includes the entirety of ROM-AND??

Your prehistoric beta also includes the entirety of ROM-AND??

Well.... actually it consists entirely of AND 1.75 Beta 1 (RoM)(I am now working on AND 1.75 Beta2, to incorporate), (Plus alot of modmodders stuff) which Afforess has made as a standalone. Which i like because its alot easier to do XML/Python etc from a standalone rather than modules, but modules do come in handy every now and then.

btw thx for asking;)

I remember reading about this idea, but I never thought you could pull this off!
Awesome man.

Should I wait for the New version?

JosEPh

Edit: YIkes! 1118MB file! Don't know if my Sat DSL can handle that. :(

Should I wait for the New version?

JosEPh

Edit: YIkes! 1118MB file! Don't know if my Sat DSL can handle that. :(

The newer version is going to be even ALOT bigger!!:p But it will contain everything you need, so NO need to d/l anything else.

EDIT: I just counted OVER 280 LH's :whew:
Around 160 civilizations

Thats saying that the Explorer is what the way "explorers" really look like? No offense but "Not." (See pic)

Well at least the explorer is still human. Mixing up a raptor with a komodo dragon is like mixing up a human with an ostrich. Sure they both stand on 2 legs but they are very distantly related.

Do you think yuo could have some "mass extintion" episodes tha remove resources as horses from the map in a region, based on numbers of units here resident for too much turns?
And that resources could revamp if the numbers of units drops in the region?
So we could mimic the extintion of megafauna in North America.
A great attention would be (on my mind) to domestication, that links to evolution of some human disease.
Thank for your attention. Sorry if I ask for the moon.....

Do you think yuo could have some "mass extintion" episodes tha remove resources as horses from the map in a region, based on numbers of units here resident for too much turns?
And that resources could revamp if the numbers of units drops in the region?
So we could mimic the extintion of megafauna in North America.
A great attention would be (on my mind) to domestication, that links to evolution of some human disease.
Thank for your attention. Sorry if I ask for the moon.....

Dang, i never even thought of anything like that, but you'd have to ask Afforess, he's the SDK wizard.

hi i tested the prehistoric mod and it didn't even get as far as to init graphics it just quit when i pressed the start game button. i'm gonna try again when i've upgraded my computer. anyone else got a similar problem?

The newer version is going to be even ALOT bigger!!:p But it will contain everything you need, so NO need to d/l anything else.

EDIT: I just counted OVER 280 LH's :whew:
Around 160 civilizations

So I guess you can't/won't make a version that installs Over AND1.75beta2? That would reduce the D/L size by 800MB. I have a Upload and D/L limit on my Sat DSL per month. It sucks but it's the best ISP I can get (and it's D**N expensive too!).

JosEPh

Top Bottom