Caveman 2 Cosmos (ideas/discussions thread)

Okay, what am I doing wrong?

I've got a clean install of Civ, Warlords, and BtS, patched to 3.19. After I patched the files, I dl'd Rise of Mankind. Unpacked it into the Mods folder for BtS (the main one in Program files). I dl'd NWA, and unpacked it into the Mods folder for BtS. So, I have folders for NWA and Rise of Mankind. Those are the only two mods I have outside of the ones that came with the games. I have not made any other changes to the files.

When I load up the mod, it will bring up the Tarzan/Jane/Cheetah splash page. The first time I get in, clicking on Play Now, I can get to choosing which civ I want to play. I can only see the basic RoM civs. When I click on one, the game freezes, then crashes to the desktop.

Every time I come in afterwards, it freezes/crashes as soon as I click either 'play now' or 'custom game'.

Like I said, haven't made any changes or done anything other than unpack the files into the mods folder.

Am I missing something??? Help would be very appreciated!

Okay, what am I doing wrong?

I've got a clean install of Civ, Warlords, and BtS, patched to 3.19. After I patched the files, I dl'd Rise of Mankind. Unpacked it into the Mods folder for BtS (the main one in Program files). I dl'd NWA, and unpacked it into the Mods folder for BtS. So, I have folders for NWA and Rise of Mankind. Those are the only two mods I have outside of the ones that came with the games. I have not made any other changes to the files.

When I load up the mod, it will bring up the Tarzan/Jane/Cheetah splash page. The first time I get in, clicking on Play Now, I can get to choosing which civ I want to play. I can only see the basic RoM civs. When I click on one, the game freezes, then crashes to the desktop.

Every time I come in afterwards, it freezes/crashes as soon as I click either 'play now' or 'custom game'.

Like I said, haven't made any changes or done anything other than unpack the files into the mods folder.

Am I missing something??? Help would be very appreciated!

Only thing i can think of is what size of map are you trying to use and how many civs and if you have Barb World or barb Civ checked also? Need what kind of pc info also, need to know if it can handle this HUGE mod. (It is over 2GB when uncompressed)

Yes that is a known problem with AND 1.75b, Afforess has to fix that. (My suggestion for now is dont check the Archer bombardment stuff, sorry, but he is aware of the problem), thx for writing.

no need to apologize, all things considered it is a remarkably acceptable bug considering how amazing everything else is!

Thanks again for your help!

Only thing i can think of is what size of map are you trying to use and how many civs and if you have Barb World or barb Civ checked also? Need what kind of pc info also, need to know if it can handle this HUGE mod. (It is over 2GB when uncompressed)

Windows Vista 32 bit SP2
2.0 GB RAM
Intel Pentium Dual CPE E2180 2.00GHz
nVidia GeForce 7100 830MB RAM
580GB Hard Drive w/ 112GB free

Have a feeling video RAM and overall RAM are going to be too low... for some reason I was thinking I had 3GB, and over 1GB of video RAM...

Thanks for taking a look for me.

Something doesn't look right for your video ram. Unless you have Manually added Vid ram most Vid card do Not come with 830MB of ram. The Ram will be in MB increments like 128, 256, 512, 768 (rare), 1024 etc..

If your machine is only reporting 830MB of Video ram you may have some Video ram going bad.

As for Game size, with your machine specs, try a Large Map with only 6 AI to start. I recommend an Archipelago World map, sea level low or medium.

JosEPh :)

Something doesn't look right for your video ram. Unless you have Manually added Vid ram most Vid card do Not come with 830MB of ram. The Ram will be in MB increments like 128, 256, 512, 768 (rare), 1024 etc..

If your machine is only reporting 830MB of Video ram you may have some Video ram going bad.

As for Game size, with your machine specs, try a Large Map with only 6 AI to start. I recommend an Archipelago World map, sea level low or medium.

JosEPh :)

It doesn't let me get that far, though. The first time I went in, it froze when I selected a civilization. Now, when I go in, it freezes when I click 'Play Now', before I get to map type, size, etc.

The 830MB is what the computer says is 'available'. So maybe the rest is in use somewhere... sorry, I'm just tech savvy enough to be dangerous. :) Not sure where to look to find what the total video RAM is

It doesn't let me get that far, though. The first time I went in, it froze when I selected a civilization. Now, when I go in, it freezes when I click 'Play Now', before I get to map type, size, etc.

The 830MB is what the computer says is 'available'. So maybe the rest is in use somewhere... sorry, I'm just tech savvy enough to be dangerous. :) Not sure where to look to find what the total video RAM is

Its easy to look at the spec of a computer:

Click on the Start button, type in dxdiag in the search area and all specs will be there.

btw Are you using the most recent d/l, with just the NWA title? No need for any other mod anymore.

Its easy to look at the spec of a computer:

Click on the Start button, type in dxdiag in the search area and all specs will be there.

btw Are you using the most recent d/l, with just the NWA title? No need for any other mod anymore.

From dxdiag

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 1916MB RAM
Page file: 1792MB used, 2284MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Display -
Name NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
Chip Type: GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 824 MB

Yep, dl'd from http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=377892

And I do have ROM 2.92 in the mods folder. I tried it without and didn't get different results, and when I looked through the threads, some seemed to say it didn't need it, and others seemed to say it did, so I figured I'd give it a shot. As I said, I haven't changed anything in either mod. Simply extracted each into the Mods folder.

@strategyonly

So i noticed you had some of my stuff anyways and have been asking for ideas for the prehistoric tech tree, I wondered if I could just mod for your mod. Not an add-on to it but actually submit stuff to you to included in your prehistoric mod.

If you ok with that I had an idea for a step further. Basiclly you me and Civ Fuehrer (an anyone else you want) to make the uber AND add-on mod that would include everything from prehistoric to space. I was trying to think of a name and the best i could come up with would be "Caveman 2 Cosmos" or C2C for short. It would use your mod as a base (an in turn RAND too). That way the prehistoric tech tree could be compatible with the Galactic Era tech tree that Civ Fuehrer is making for AToM.

I still have to talk to him about it but since its still in the alpha stage I think it could work. So what do you say? I know another modder is always helpful and I have some more mods I want to make that never got into HAND.

Also as requested ....

strategyonly said:
OK your tree has alot of good ideas, but its kind of hard to put together with arrows all over the place (no offense). Here is the Preh Tech Tree, how about putting your stuff and rearrangement on these?

http://www.filefront.com/17497707/PreH Tree.zip

Here I will try to explain it out ...

Prehistoric Era

Nomadic Lifestyle - Req None
Language - Req None
Cave Dwelling - Req Nomadic Lifestyle, [Golden Age]
Gathering - Req Nomadic Lifestyle
Weaving - Req Gathering
Scavenging - Req Gathering
Herbalism - Req Gathering
Cooperation - Req Gathering, Language
Shelter Building - Req Weaving
Basketry - Req Weaving
Tool Making - Req Scavenging
Tracking - Req Scavenging
Natural Pigments - Req Herbalism
Oral Tradition - Req Cooperation
Prehistoric Music - Req Oral Tradition
Prehistoric Dance - Req Prehistoric Music
Ritualism - Req Prehistoric Dance
Cultural Identity - Req Ritualism
Nauropathy - Req Herbalism, Ritualism
Trapping - Req Basketry, Tracking
Stone Working - Req Tool Making
Carving - Req Stone Working
Flint Knapping - Req Stone Working
Petroglyphs - Req Natural Pigments, Cultural Identity
Bone Working - Req Carving
Wood Working - Req Carving
Sewing - Req Weaving, Bone Working
Personal Adornment - Req Weaving, Bone Working, Natural Pigments
Bead Making - Req Personal Adornment
Tribalism - Req Cultural Identity
Barter - Req Bead Making, Petroglyphs, Tribalism
Pottery - Req Barter
Carpentry - Req Shelter Building, Wood Working
Sedentary Lifestyle - Req Carpentry
Trap Fishing - Req Trapping, Bone Working
Fire Making - Req Flint Knapping, Wood Working
Slash and Burn - Req Firemaking
Cooking - Req Fire Making
Hunting - Trapping, Cooking, Cooperation,
Canine Domestication - Req Hunting
Megafauna Domestication - Req Canine Domestication, [Golden Age]
Poison Crafting - Req Herbalism, Hunting, [Golden Age]
Tanning - Req Hunting, Sewing
Boat Building - Req Carpentry, Trap Fishing
Warfare - Req Hunting, Tribalism
Chiefdom - Req Warfare
Obsidian Weapons - Req Warfare, [Golden Age]
Spear Making - Req Warfare
Spear Fishing - Req Trap Fishing, Spear Making
Boat Fishing - Req Boat Building, Spear Fishing
Shamanism - Req Petroglyphs
Ceremonial Burial - Req Shamanism
Ancestor Worship - Req Ceremonial Burial
Mysticism - Req Ancestor Worship
Megalith Construction - Req Mysticism, Stone Working, [Golden Age]

Ancient Era

The Wheel - Req Pottery
Slavery - Req Barter, Warfare
Livestock Domestication - Req Canine Domestication
Elephant Riding - Req Livestock Domestication
Horseback Riding - Req Livestock Domestication
Archery - Req Spear Making
Agriculture - Req Slash and Burn, Livestock Domestication
Sailing - Req Boat Fishing
Naval Warfare - Req Saling, Archery
Seafaring - Req Naval Warfare
Mining - Req Pottery
Trade - Req Livestock Domestication, The Wheel
Priesthood - Req Mysticism
Polytheism - Req Mysticism
Sacrifice Cult - Req Mysticism
Fermentation - Req Nauropathy, Agriculture
Masonry - Req Sedentary Lifestyle, Mining
Copper Working - Req Mining
Metal Casting - Req Copper Working
Ship Building - Req Seafaring, Metal Casting
Chariotry - Req The Wheel , Horseback Riding
Writing - Req Trade
Alphabet - Req Writing
Mathematics - Req Writing
Currency - Req Writing, Metal Casting
Bronze Working - Req Metal Casting
Glass Blowing - Req Bronze Working, Masonry
Military Training - Req Bronze Working, Chiefdom

and so on ...

Changes compared to your techs are ....

- "Trails" becomes "Tracking"

- "Stone Tools" and "Fine Edged Tools" gets separated into "Tool Making", "Bone Working", "Stone Working", "Flint Knapping".

- "Cooked Food" becomes "Cooking"

- "Early Fishing" becomes "Trap Fishing"

- "Domestication" becomes "Canine Domestication", "Livestock Domestication" and "Megafauna Domestication".

- "Paretal Art" becomes "Petroglyphs"

- Not sure what "Microliths" becomes.

- "Refuge Building" becomes "Shelter Building"

- "Stone Building" becomes "Megalith Construction" (I think).

- "Improved Fishing" becomes "Boat Fishing"

- "Animal Husbandry" becomes "Livestock Domestication"

We can get into the other details later. Let me know if you have any questions. Note I did it in text form since I have no idea how it should be drawn out in tech tree form.

@strategyonly

So i noticed you had some of my stuff anyways and have been asking for ideas for the prehistoric tech tree, I wondered if I could just mod for your mod. Not an add-on to it but actually submit stuff to you to included in your prehistoric mod.

If you ok with that I had an idea for a step further. Basiclly you me and Civ Fuehrer (an anyone else you want) to make the uber AND add-on mod that would include everything from prehistoric to space. I was trying to think of a name and the best i could come up with would be "Caveman 2 Cosmos" or C2C for short. It would use your mod as a base (an in turn RAND too). That way the prehistoric tech tree could be compatible with the Galactic Era tech tree that Civ Fuehrer is making for AToM.

I still have to talk to him about it but since its still in the alpha stage I think it could work. So what do you say? I know another modder is always helpful and I have some more mods I want to make that never got into HAND.

and so on ...

Changes compared to your techs are ....

- "Trails" becomes "Tracking"

- "Stone Tools" and "Fine Edged Tools" gets separated into "Tool Making", "Bone Working", "Stone Working", "Flint Knapping".

- "Cooked Food" becomes "Cooking"

- "Early Fishing" becomes "Trap Fishing"

- "Domestication" becomes "Canine Domestication", "Livestock Domestication" and "Megafauna Domestication".

- "Paretal Art" becomes "Petroglyphs"

- Not sure what "Microliths" becomes.

- "Refuge Building" becomes "Shelter Building"

- "Stone Building" becomes "Megalith Construction" (I think).

- "Improved Fishing" becomes "Boat Fishing"

- "Animal Husbandry" becomes "Livestock Domestication"

We can get into the other details later. Let me know if you have any questions. Note I did it in text form since I have no idea how it should be drawn out in tech tree form.

This sounds great to me:), but just a reminder, when you change a name of a tech that is already that exists, there are alot of places that need to be checked also, ie Events/Promotions/Terrain/Religions etc, so kind keep that in mind also. Sometimes its not as easy, as well; The Jackson Five said "Easy as 1,2,3."

I was just going to start re-doing it today anyways, with your ideas of course.

Awesome! Hopefully Civ Fuehrer will be on board too since I PMed him too.

I will let you deal with the tech tree with my ideas since I am not as good with modding that stuff.

In the mean time I will be trying to first convert over HAND mods I made to your mod to make sure they work ok. I have also been getting familiar with your mod and its features.

After that and when you add the new techs I can not only start making the mods I had planned out before but make brand new ones based on your mod. Or should I saw "our" mod now. :D

In short thank you for letting me join your mod since I have been trying to get prehistoric stuff in RoM/AND for a long time (which is why I had so much already planned out).

I also can help with where what goes where with the new techs I posted. A lot of what you already have set up seems to be like how I would have done it. Here are some things I think should be moved around from just what I have seen so far ...

Buildings
- "Fire Pit" to require "Fire" tech.
- "Flint Knapper's Hut" to require "Flint Knapping" tech.
- "Stone Worker's Hut" to require "Stone Working" tech.
- "Dog Breeder" and "Dog Kennel" to "Canine Domestication" tech.
- "Basket Weaver's Hut" to "Basket Weaving" tech.
- "Tannery" to "Tanning" tech.
- "Butchery" to "Hunting" tech.
- "Palisade" to "Carpentry" tech.
- I also think some of my domesticated animal farms need to be moved around a little. I will have to think about them more.

Wonders
- "Stonehenge" and "Moai Statues" to "Megalith Construction" tech.

Units
- "Stone Spearman" to "Spear Making" tech.
- "Hunter" to "Hunting" tech.
- "Scout" to "Tracking" tech.
- "Storyteller" to "Oral Tradition" tech.
- "Battering Ram" to "Carpentry" tech but still require "Warfare" tech.

Religions
- "Shamanism" found a "Shamanism" tech.

Resources
- "Copper" revealed by "Copper Working" tech.

In addition I had some new ideas based on your mod now that I have looked at it more ...

- A new "Falconry" tech which would have the Hawk unit and "Falconer" building. I was thinking that Falconry could require Hunting and Aristocracy.

- A "Apiculture" tech which would have the "Apiary" building and would require "Agriculture" tech.

*phew* Ok i think that more than enough to comment on now. Let me know what you think.

Awesome! Hopefully Civ Fuehrer will be on board too since I PMed him too.

I will let you deal with the tech tree with my ideas since I am not as good with modding that stuff.

In the mean time I will be trying to first convert over HAND mods I made to your mod to make sure they work ok. I have also been getting familiar with your mod and its features.

After that and when you add the new techs I can not only start making the mods I had planned out before but make brand new ones based on your mod. Or should I saw "our" mod now. :D

In short thank you for letting me join your mod since I have been trying to get prehistoric stuff in RoM/AND for a long time (which is why I had so much already planned out).

I also can help with where what goes where with the new techs I posted. A lot of what you already have set up seems to be like how I would have done it. Here are some things I think should be moved around from just what I have seen so far ...

Buildings
- "Fire Pit" to require "Fire" tech.
- "Flint Knapper's Hut" to require "Flint Knapping" tech.
- "Stone Worker's Hut" to require "Stone Working" tech.
- "Dog Breeder" and "Dog Kennel" to "Canine Domestication" tech.
- "Basket Weaver's Hut" to "Basket Weaving" tech.
- "Tannery" to "Tanning" tech.
- "Butchery" to "Hunting" tech.
- "Palisade" to "Carpentry" tech.
- I also think some of my domesticated animal farms need to be moved around a little. I will have to think about them more.

Wonders
- "Stonehenge" and "Moai Statues" to "Megalith Construction" tech.

Units
- "Stone Spearman" to "Spear Making" tech.
- "Hunter" to "Hunting" tech.
- "Scout" to "Tracking" tech.
- "Storyteller" to "Oral Tradition" tech.
- "Battering Ram" to "Carpentry" tech but still require "Warfare" tech.

Religions
- "Shamanism" found a "Shamanism" tech.

Resources
- "Copper" revealed by "Copper Working" tech.

In addition I had some new ideas based on your mod now that I have looked at it more ...

- A new "Falconry" tech which would have the Hawk unit and "Falconer" building. I was thinking that Falconry could require Hunting and Aristocracy.

- A "Apiculture" tech which would have the "Apiary" building and would require "Agriculture" tech.

*phew* Ok i think that more than enough to comment on now. Let me know what you think.

Holly Molly, your going to blow my mind up:joke:

I cant keep up:blush:

Sounds good but as for the Hunter and Hawk, you'd have to talk to Dancing H, thats his "baby" (his mod) Subdue Animals) which i must have in this mod.

Hmm looks like Hunter requires Hunting after all. As well as stone tools and domestication. Either way it will need to be changed since stone tools and domestication are replaced.

Anyways I made up a cool new splash page for our combined projects. I think it turned out well. What do you think? Not that I don't like your cheetah and Tarzan babe but I think this encompasses everything.

*image removed*

That's a cool splash, but I object to the US flag visible in the Martian scene. It's unthinking cultural imperialism.

This sounds like a great idea but since this is going to be for Civ IV, I will have some issues with screens - the python is really stubborn when I attempted to make a screen with it.

@ Arakhor
I can take out the flag.

Edit: One flagless space suit, here you go. :)
Edit2: Also, Strategyonly and Hydro: When I tried to install the prehistoric mod last week, the computer gave me an error saying the path is too long. I know it would be a pain in the neck to re-path everything that calls them - ie. arts/meshes/etc. - but if you could not have it so organized to the point where Bill Gates and his world-conquering computer company isn't payed enough to increase the number of files inside of files and makes their product yell at me about that sort of thing in a box with a big exclamation mark, that would be great.:lol:

Attachments

• Cavemen to Cosmos.jpg
    Cavemen to Cosmos.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 141
This sounds like a great idea but since this is going to be for Civ IV, I will have some issues with screens - the python is really stubborn when I attempted to make a screen with it.

Nice to have you on board. I can't wait to see the tech tree with both prehistoric and space techs on it! Let me know if and when you need help with creating the space buildings, tech icons, etc.

BTW how much of AToM is complete right now? I recall downloading an early alpha with the techs put in. I am guessing you will have to redo them all since the prehistoric tech pushed everything over to the right.

As for the screen and installation path I can't help ya. I have not run into that problem nor did I create the files. That would be Strategyonly's domain at the moment.

Also nice job editing my image. I could not tell at all that you took out the US flag.

That's a cool splash, but I object to the US flag visible in the Martian scene. It's unthinking cultural imperialism.

They have a saying on the NFL Network/ESPN that fits this; C'MON Man! :p :lol:

Do you want the NASA emblem on the chest of the suit removed too?! :rolleyes: Or did you not recognize it?

Sorry Arakhor, but that statement coming from a citizen of the nation that was The Most Imperialistic in recent history, I find it Very ironic that you would call it out. Is Cultural "correctness" now on the same level as Political "correctness"? :crazyeye:

@ Civ Fuehrer,
I'm happy to see you are back to making AToM for CIV IV. :goodjob:
And your art is good too! ;)

JosEPh :mischief:

I didn't notice the NASA symbol to be honest, but my disliking of cultural imperialism has very little to do with the shabby way in which the British Empire dealt with its client states.

Civ Fuehrer, that's much better with that simple alteration. It's funny how the easiest things can often be the best. :)

So here are my plans for what I will contribute first. Its basically everything from HAND plus some recovered stuff that Afforess took out of AND.

Spoiler :

Craft Mod
- Basketweaver's Hut
- Cannabis Plantation
- Carpenter's Workshop
- Clay Pit
- Cotton Plantation
- Crafts Hut
- High-Tech Crane
- Ice House
- Lumber Camp
- Modern Crane
- Papyrus Grove
- Rendering Plant
- Seal Hunter's Camp
- Silk Farm
- Steam Crane
- Storage Pit
- Timekeeper's Shop
- Woodcarver's Hut

Domestic Animal Mod
- Camel Farm
- Cat Breeder
- Cat Shrine
- Chicken Coop
- Cormorant Trainer
- Cow Farm
- Cow Shrine
- Donkey Farm
- Dog Breeder
- Duck and Goose Farm
- Elephant Trainer
- Elephant Shrine
- Falconer
- Goat Farm
- Guard Dog [Unit]
- Homing Pigeon Coop
- Horse Farm
- Llama and Alpaca Farm
- Monkey Breeder
- Oxen Farm
- Parrot Aviary
- Pig Farm
- Reindeer Farm
- Sheep Farm
- Trained Dog [Unit]
- Turkey Farm
- War Dog [Unit]
- Whale Shrine
- Yak Farm

Education Mod
- Barber Shop
- Brahman Library
- Drama School
- Gladiator School
- Music School

Entertainment Mod
- Art Patronage
- Dance Hall
- Dance Hut
- Local Radio Station
- Night Club
- Recording Studio
- Storyteller's Hut

Farm Mod
- Arboretum
- Botanical Gardens
- Bureau of Farm Management
- Chinampa
- Community Garden
- Fairgrounds
- Farmer's Market
- Farm Supply
- Florist
- Great Chinampa
- Greenhouse
- Hydroponics Lab
- Rice Paddy
- Rice Terrace
- Victory Garden
- Warehouse

Firestorm Mod
- Fire Brigade
- Fire Brigades [Tech]
- Fire Dock
- Firefighting [Tech]
- Fire Station
- Fire Suppression [Tech]

Garbage Mod
- Garbage Anywhere [Civic]
- Landfills [Civic]
- Off-Planet Dumping [Civic]
- Waste Exportation [Civic]
- Waste Importation [Civic]
- Waste to Energy [Civic]
- Waste to Sea [Civic]

Health Mod
- Acupuncturist's Shop
- Animal Shelter
- Dentist
- Field Hospital
- Insane Asylum
- Laser Eye Surgery Clinic
- Medic [Unit]
- Optometrist
- Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Rehabilitation Center
- Retirement Home

Military Mod
- Flamethrower [Unit]
- Fletcher's Hut
- Flint Knapper's Hut
- Mercenary Camp
- Police Squad [Unit]
- Riding School
- Warrior's Hut

NIMBY Mod
- Cigar Roller's Shop
- Cryogenic Prison
- Garbage Collection Agency
- Landfill
- Liquor Store
- Maximum Security Prison
- Poacher's Camp
- Saloon
- Tattoo Parlor
- Toxic Waste Dump

Palace Mod
- Ballroom
- Forbidden Palace Garden
- Guardhouse
- Palace Garden
- Palace Walls
- Servant's Quarters
- Throne Room

Science Mod
- Anthropology Lab
- Archaeology Lab
- Biology Lab
- Cartographer's Shop
- Chemistry Lab
- Engineering School
- Geology Lab
- Mathematics Academy
- National Science Foundation
- Paleontology Lab
- Physics Lab

Spiritual Mod
- Church of the State
- Church School
- Divine Monument
- Mystic's Hut

Sports Mod
- Airfield
- Battlebot Arena
- Combat Sports [Tech]
- Dueling [Tech]
- Extreeme Sports [Tech]
- Fencing Academy
- Fighting Pit
- Jousting Tournament
- Ice Rink
- Interstellar Speedway
- Lawn Sports [Tech]
- Major League Stadium
- Martial Arts [Tech]
- Masters Dojo
- Minor League Stadium
- Modern Sports [Tech]
- Motor Sports [Tech]
- Olympics
- Outdoor Recreation Center
- Public Pool
- Recreation Center
- Romanticism [Tech]
- Ski Resort
- Speedway
- Team Sports [Tech]
- Tournaments [Tech]
- Training Dojo
- Water Raceway
- Water Sports [Tech]
- Winter Chalet
- X-Games
- Zero G Sports Arena

Tower Mod
- Anti-Matter Battery
- Artillery Battery
- Auto-Cannon Battery
- Barricades
- Bombard Tower
- Cement Barrier
- Fortified Outpost
- Frontier Outpost
- Guard Tower
- Keep Tower
- Laser Battery
- Missile Battery
- Palisade
- Railgun Battery
- Watch Tower

Transportation Mod
- Automobile Factory
- Bus Station
- Caravan Post
- Carpool Ordinance
- Carriage Builder
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Ethanol Station
- Gas Station
- Grand Central Station
- Humvee [Unit]
- Jeep [Unit]
- Monorail Station
- Motorcycle [Unit]
- Parking Meters
- Railroad Station
- Skyroad Station
- Steamboat Port

Vacation Mod
- Cruse Ship Port
- Ranger Station
- State Park
- Travel Agency
- UNESCO Site

Water Mod
- Cistern
- Department of Water
- Desalination Plant
- Fire Airport
- Fire Hydrants
- Hand Water Pump
- Reservoir
- Town Well
- Water Pipes
- Water Pumping Station
- Water Tower
- Wind Water Pump

Zoological Buildings Mod
- Aquarium
- Pet Shop
- Petting Zoo
- Re-Pet Shop
- Zoo

My overall progress is doing great where I have recovered units such as the Dog units and covered most of the Sports mod. My main challenges will be converting over the techs from the Firestorm and Sports mod to to this mod. I also still have to track down and re-activate the Medic, Humvee, Jeep, Motorcycle, Flamethrower and Police Squad.

@strategyonly

At the moment they are all separate mods within my "Hydro" folder but let me know if you need me to combine them into one big mod or not. I also need to know the new prehistoric tech tags so I can convert over buildings. I am not sure what you want done first; me submitting it to you, OR you filling in the tech tree first and then I work off that.

At any rate I am very excited that I am modding again and its good to see most of my mods work without errors. Most of the problems I find are not because of this mod but of changes that Afforess has made when he took out a lot of content that my mods depended upon.

Nice to have you on board. I can't wait to see the tech tree with both prehistoric and space techs on it! Let me know if and when you need help with creating the space buildings, tech icons, etc.

BTW how much of AToM is complete right now? I recall downloading an early alpha with the techs put in. I am guessing you will have to redo them all since the prehistoric tech pushed everything over to the right.

As for the screen and installation path I can't help ya. I have not run into that problem nor did I create the files. That would be Strategyonly's domain at the moment.

Also nice job editing my image. I could not tell at all that you took out the US flag.

It's nice to mod something again, unforetunately since it's on Civ IV without any multithreading capabilities, I'm dreading how slow this mod will move.

AToM for Civ IV does have most of the techs in place excluding the ones we came up with after that release, however moving the techs a few columns to the right isn't as grim a task as adding that era.

Well I know that, I was just letting him know that... But it is BS Windows has that limit.

I didn't have Zap put me on the 2d/3d art members list for nothing - I made my new space avatar in Maya 2010. BTW did you actually make those images or just take them from the web, put them together with a banner at the top?

Top Bottom