Problem in Adding Buildings to Queue

Omegon3

Prince
OK... First off, I'm playing Brave New World. Secondly, I'm playing with a LOT of modifications (from others; not my own). Lastly, I'm CHEATING like mad with the help of IGE (my wife and I are competing to see who can cheat the most)!!! (playing at the Deity level where I normally -- in non-cheat mod -- am a wimp and play Chieftain.

Here's my problem: For the second straight game, I've gotten to the point where I cannot add any building to my construction queue (frustrating as h#ll!). I've usually only encountered this where I'm too fast with my fingers and added too many buildings to the queue (this normally only impacts the city where I screwed up and then I can correct it by deleting one of the scheduled buildings or wonders).

I've gone through all my cities and, at most, I only have 3 buildings scheduled in each. Most of the buildings I've built in previous games that I was able to successfully complete (at least till the point where I exhaust my computer's memory :lol:). The only NEW buildings that I'm trying to build are some... enhancements (?) that a modder added (i.e. enhanced barracks, shine, and monument). However, I have had some cities complete each of these (except the enhanced barracks) with no issues.

While I'm doubting that anyone can assist me without knowing the list of mods that I'm playing (the list is pretty significant!! I'm REALLY trying to beat my misses), perhaps someone out there has some ideas. I hate getting into a game and not being able to continue. I'm at about turn 60 and just brought in Civil Service so I'm fairly well along into it.

Any ideas that you might have will be tremendously appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

Top Bottom