Red Herring

obsolete

Deity
I was debating on making an inquiry in the PUBLIC forum asking the mods if we end up generating an aweful amount of gold within the next few turns through OF, if we can get them to manually add it into our banks, since the OF bug will screw us.

I suspect they will say NO, but that's ok. It's just something that will throw off most everyone else for another loop as to WTF we could be up to :p

Can't the Mods just read this or look at our game and realise its a bluff? Do you want more demerits? :p :lol:.

If it can't really come back to bite us then I see no reason not to do it, I like obsolete's penchant for subtly screwing with the other teams, at the very least it spices things up!

I have a general dislike for this kind of subterfuge. Call me old-fashioned but I find it quite unsportsmanlike.

You can't possibly be older than Poker...

I have a general dislike for this kind of subterfuge. Call me old-fashioned but I find it quite unsportsmanlike.

its obs, so get used to it:lol:... ...obs is even provoking the AI in our always war games:crazyeye:

but since you have been reelected as mayor, obs would need permission from you anyways for such a maneuver... ...if you´re against it, end of discussion

I'd prefer not to do anything that might put a target on our backs. We are already generating announcements for Oracle, religions being founded, and in a little bit, Pyramids (assuming we don't get ganked by the RNG). I'd prefer to stay as low-profile as possible.

Sounds an interesting plan there.

I'll think about it a bit! Gut reaction is a mix of 'That's interesting/amusing' and what Nicklas said. :)

Hey, everything is allowed in love and war. And make no mistakes gentleman: WE ARE AT WAR!

*cue "Gandhi nuked me" jokes*

Top Bottom