Space Victory is boring - needs old school style time to travel to Andromeda

One thing that would drive me insane, would for the AI to capture the cites around the capital and then, you will need to transfer the parts to another city, this city could be the other side of the map. Would you really want to relocate all you spaceship part to the other end of the map. If they are enroute to your former capital. I would just rage quit.

By extending to a few more turns after the launch would be pointless.

Why on earth (pun intended) would destroying the capital stop the space victory if it's already launched?

Doesn't do you a lot of good to be the first people to send a spaceship to Andromeda (though realistically such an effort would probably require global cooperation) only to be wiped out a few turns later by the Neo-Huns...

I agree with an Alpha Centuari 2 and an Alien Crossfire 2.

As much as I'd love that I think EA ended up with the IP for Alpha Centuari so they will be useless about it forever and if we get one maybe it'll be an FPS makes no sense. (the syndicate)

More than likely they will come out with an Alpha Centauri II, but call it just Alpha Centauri and make it F2P/P2W, like Command and Conquer Generals 2-err, I mean "Command and Conquer".

Zednaught said:
Why on earth (pun intended) would destroying the capital stop the space victory if it's already launched?

Standard practice for space ships is to include a comicly large red self destruct button at mission control in the nation's capital. That way if aliens happen to infest the ship you don't have to worry about them coming back. I thought that has been common knowledge since the movie Alien came out.

Top Bottom