A Patch 29 aug?

Hmmm, a `Fall balance` patch.

So there IS a `FALL` patch to come (i guess this means Autumn in English)

Yes, here in the US, the season after Summer and before Winter is called Fall by everyone. In the UK, the same season is called Autumn by everyone.

This is one of many word choice differences between American English & British English.

Yes, here in the US, the season after Summer and before Winter is called Fall by everyone. In the UK, the same season is called Autumn by everyone.

This is one of many word choice differences between American English & British English.

no no no...
the British avoid using the word "fall' because it has to many associations with the word "monarchy"...

After my umpteenth "peaceful-until-Industrial-Era" game, I'll be ready for it, hehe.. :D

Go Sweden!

Currently, the tighter early game economy is a real block to warfare. Maybe an earlier Honour policy could be adjusted to give some kind of economic boost? It'd help solve two problems in one go.

There also needs to be a fix to stop all those easy embargoes come the age of the World Congress, punishing people for what they did 3000 years ago. Maybe embargoes should require a bigger majority than other decisions?

Cheers.

no no no...
the British avoid using the word "fall' because it has to many associations with the word "monarchy"...

Good joke.:mischief:

Go Sweden!

Currently, the tighter early game economy is a real block to warfare. Maybe an earlier Honour policy could be adjusted to give some kind of economic boost? It'd help solve two problems in one go.

There also needs to be a fix to stop all those easy embargoes come the age of the World Congress, punishing people for what they did 3000 years ago. Maybe embargoes should require a bigger majority than other decisions?

It'd need to be economic boosts relevant to warfare. Namely, reduced unit maintenance costs and increased gold in occupied/puppet cities, maybe even military buildings giving gold and happiness.

Military building gold would be good.
Perhaps military building culture as well (instead of garrisons)
(I'd avoid military building happiness, since they seem to be keeping it to late game)

Although another way to increase early gold could be decrease the hammer cost of caravans, and increase their river bonus to 50%.

Top Bottom