TarcisioCM's Civilizations

I can get behind the Phroyrion (And can't believe I overlooked it in the first time), but I'm reluctant about having a ranged elephant unit (Even though they still can melee); afaik the main use of elephants in battle was to charge and break the enemy lines, despite the fact that they do carried archers (Although I'm not so sure about this when talking about south asian warfare, where elephants were abundant to everyone).

Nevertheless, I think that ranged mounted units are better off with one of those funny pajama-wearing horse-riders of the steppes that I intend to do, and I'm sure I can find a home for a melee-ranged hybrid there.

Okay, then how about this:

UU: Thorakitai (replaces Swordsman)
More expensive than the Swordsman, but starts with Cover I and March, as well as the additional unique promotion "Thureos", granting a +33% :c5strength: Combat Bonus while defending against Melee attack.

Okay, then how about this:

UU: Thorakitai (replaces Swordsman)
More expensive than the Swordsman, but starts with Cover I and March, as well as the additional unique promotion "Thureos", granting a +33% :c5strength: Combat Bonus while defending against Melee attack.

Hiram's Seleucid Empire already has that :p I think the Hellenistic Elephant can stay, with a few changes; I was more concerned about their old UA and UB.

Thorakitai are already in Hiram's Seleucids. (who could use the name Silver Shields / Argyraspides for gratuitous elite-ness). I think Baktria needs either a Indo-Greek or steppe nomad UU, to emphasise its Central Asian location and mixture of cultures rather than their Greek roots that a mundane Thorakites would represent.

I was thinking about the Ptolemies, that they could possibly make use of a Galatian mercenary guard unit (preferred by the Greek pharaohs), but the giant unwieldy ship is just as iconic for them - and could stay if the civ's UA keeps its semi-naval focus.

I was thinking about the Ptolemies, that they could possibly make use of a Galatian mercenary guard unit (preferred by the Greek pharaohs), but the giant unwieldy ship is just as iconic for them - and could stay if the civ's UA keeps its semi-naval focus.
Don't worry about the Polyremes, they will shift into a decision. :)

Now that's fancy!

Teaser of the day.

Or night idk anymore

Spoiler :

Don't mind Tyrrhenian spelt wrong, I tend to rush all necessary text of the mod first so I can code it faster.

Cool! Thats gonna be a hell of an update!

Sweet you can chose your pantheon? praise Sigmar!

Its can't be that...(capital size 1? He can't have enough faith in this stage._

Things are coming slowly but I wanted to update here that I'm still alive! My main problem with the Etruscan update at the moment is that I have to actually learn how interfaces work, trying to just adapt other people stuff for what I want to do crashed my game. :lol:

But since I have 0 motivation for that right now, I'm going ahead on some other stuff:

Spoiler :

What? The Notification is evolving!

Again, don't mind spelling mistakes, these will be fixed once I release the civ :p

Can we get first letter of the civ please?

Where did that came from?

Any plans for new updates?
Please?

Top Bottom