Sargon's Civs

It's possible to colorize B&W stuff (I'm working on it for Sahpluk of the Squamish), if that's an option you're interested in.

It'll not end soon, right?
;)

Sargon, what art do you need yet for the Tehuelche? I made this icon for them a while ago that someone requested (not sure if it was you?):

Just mentioning that because your OP says you're at 0% for art.

If you need some icons.. I'm here for you. At least if you have source images :p

That's old, and can I get the Photoshop file for the icon? I'd like to change the colors.

I'm at work right now and can send the file to you tonight if you send me your contact info.

If you tell me the colors you want, I can just change the colors too.

Sorry for getting in the way but I've got reference images for most anything that involve these civs, feel free to ask.

Sorry for getting in the way but I've got reference images for most anything that involve these civs, feel free to ask.

I'm totally down with working with those too.

Whatever you've got, I'll work with as best I can.

Cool! I kind of imagined it as a unit that only "stuns" other units rather than damage them, maybe with extra range. So if a bola thrower "attacks" another unit, that unit gets added to a list of units in Lua, and it gets a 1-turn promotion that prevents it from moving (maybe by disallowing all terrain movements or something)

Sargon - I'm working on stuff for the Chilean native civs, but I need to know which color combos go with which civ. What do you want?

!!!Update!!!!

Hey guys. Last autumn, I started high school. It's a really good magnet school, one of the best in the nation. The problem is that the massive homework load and my commitment to the school's academic team has eaten up an enormous amount of time. I havn't been able to touch my modding in a month. The modding I have been doing since the last update is behind the scene, and I've seemed to have picked up two new civs. I'm on a plane right now, so I'll give the status of the civs when I get home.

Ditto!

!!!Update!!!!

Hey guys. Last autumn, I started high school. It's a really good magnet school, one of the best in the nation. The problem is that the massive homework load and my commitment to the school's academic team has eaten up an enormous amount of time. I havn't been able to touch my modding in a month. The modding I have been doing since the last update is behind the scene, and I've seemed to have picked up two new civs. I'm on a plane right now, so I'll give the status of the civs when I get home.

Good luck!
Enjoy the flight!
(Im always too late: first in whatsup, now here.... :p)

Top Bottom