Vicevirtuoso's Civilizations

Yeahhh, it's getting replaced as soon as I get a little better at drawing.

Fortunately, the rest of it is starting to come along well, even though I've basically taken the past 5 days off due to some burnout.

Spoiler :

With special thanks to Nomad or What for providing us with that awesome unit model: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=527694

Ahhh! Kill the witch! Kill iiiiiit!

I haven't had a chance to see the Wraith model in game yet, so nice to see how scary it looks. :p Although now I really want to fight against the Witches with my Yumemi civ... Go Science!

v5 of the WOTW Alpha has been published. Magical Girls and Witches have entered the stage.

I'll probably make a new thread for it sometime, when I don't feel like being so lazy.

It appears that I am far better at Gimp than previously thought:

I apologize about the edges of the circle. It'll work perfectly in-game, though, which is what matters. Also, if you want the golden frame for showcasing or whatever, that's not too hard to add, either. Anyway, assuming that you're satisfied with the quality of my work, I'm free to take more submissions. Hurray for Gimp! =)

--Kiang

P.S. Here's the dds, just 'cuz:

I just wanted to post and say your civs are extremely good, and my favorite is a tie between Big Boss and Liquid Ocelot, because while Peace Walker owns a lot, how Ocelot's stuff got worked into his UA and UUs is too cool and sometimes I just want to CRUSH THE CIVILIZATIONS WHICH WOULD ATTEMPT TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME

I wish I was slightly more of a madoka fan than I am currently, so I could be more hyped for this conversion. I'm going to download it and give it a spin, though.

I just wanted to post and say your civs are extremely good, and my favorite is a tie between Big Boss and Liquid Ocelot, because while Peace Walker owns a lot, how Ocelot's stuff got worked into his UA and UUs is too cool and sometimes I just want to CRUSH THE CIVILIZATIONS WHICH WOULD ATTEMPT TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME

Glad you like him. I was actually concerned that I made him underwhelming, because he remains the only Civ I have done on request, and I honestly didn't like MGS4's story that much.

Just thought I'd bump the thread. I'm eventually going to get un-lazy enough to make a thread for WFTW, but in the meantime, I decided I'd get to work on another Civilization in between WFTW updates. This one is intended to replace one of those effortless eyesores I've put up on the Workshop.

Spoiler :

I love your work! The pmmm civs are really fun to play with and are one of my favorite mods, and I like the direction your newer pmmm mod is going. Quick question though, do familiars become witches if left to sit for a while? I'm not sure, since I was watching a barrier killing familiars as they spawned, I had already killed the witch, but had to send my archer to kill a witch that was wandering around. When I got back the familiar I had left there was replaced by a witch.

Yes, familiars turn into Witches after 20 turns on Standard. Try not to kill familiars if you can! Though to prevent farming, Witch Barriers will automatically disappear over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkuuù

Kantai Empire and any other new Civs (except for the Pleiades Saints in WFTW) are on permanent hold. The main reason I did the 3rd Street Saints is because I already had a poor quality mod for them up on the Workshop, and I wanted to bring it up to par. Now that everything I've got is up to an acceptable level of quality, everything is going towards WFTW development and fixing bugs for anything else. That and implementing Decisions support and expanding the dialog options for all my existing Civs.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Under Night In-Birth came out this week, so I actually have been occupied at friends' houses playing a video game for once. It's not implemented yet. I've still got some ways to go before it's implemented (have to fix that CTD bug before I can get much work done on anything else -- and I think I'm gonna have to defer to others for help with it).

I want to tackle on your UnitPanel.lua so much...

It's almost entirely whoward's work. All I really did was make it compatible with BNW (which he has since done in his own way).

Oh, I meant about the extra 'tab' below the unit's strength, with the 'Soul Gem'.

Oh, that? Basically involves lots of LuaEvents (using includes caused way too many issues I'd rather avoid) and turning the RangedCombatStrengthBox into a button. Any specific questions you have about it?

Top Bottom