Space Marine Sniper

Awesome job, Odin, as always.

Great - we will not let the WH40k-mod die (yep, it's still twitching :) )

:trouble: For the moment... :p. You guys will finish it, just give it a few years

Thanks, Odin! Looks great!

On the subject of not being able to play civ, the other day, I decided to take the leap from Monarch to Sid in an un-modded game. It didn't look very nice :lol:. Then I had to quit due to a lack of flavour units...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who barely can't play civ :D On the critic side there seem to be a missing frame in the run (or a static one if you prefer), he stops moving every 9 frame I think. Quite good otherwise.

Good Job on this Unit odintheking...I especially like the Spotlight and Gun Flash you use with the Attack. :goodjob:

Recommendations: Either Remove the First frame for the Run animation or render the Run again with 10 separate frames. The First frame is a duplicate of frame 2 which causes the hesitation.

The Death could use 100 Flc speed to prevent the abruptness of his fall or add one more frame to his fall before he hits the ground.
Also, It would look better if he was totally on the ground. Use the Drop to Floor button in poser or manually drop the unit to the Ground. The shadows underneath him cause him to appear slightly floating.

Good Job on this Unit odintheking...I especially like the Spotlight and Gun Flash you use with the Attack. :goodjob:

Recommendations: Either Remove the First frame for the Run animation or render the Run again with 10 separate frames. The First frame is a duplicate of frame 2 which causes the hesitation.

The Death could use 100 Flc speed to prevent the abruptness of his fall or add one more frame to his fall before he hits the ground.
Also, It would look better if he was totally on the ground. Use the Drop to Floor button in poser or manually drop the unit to the Ground. The shadows underneath him cause him to appear slightly floating.

Thanks for the updates! I will add them soon. The problem with the Drop to Floor thing is his armor. If his abdomen, for example, was on the ground, his shoulders and back would be below the ground. I could slow down and cnp some of the shadows out...

Top Bottom