Thorvald, that chunk of text was indeed interesting. It actually cleared up a lot of the mess about how the heck the Gem worked. Still, the actual physics of the invocations remain secret, which is good - and I've planned about four comics for this thread, to run down questions of Hatted Girl, and Damien.

I love how you managed to decide for the Gem's powers, and how it had an effect on lord_joakim.

Indeed good, interesting read. Especially the details about me. :mischief: Thankyou.

Awesome work, as always, Thorvald. :hatsoff:

It's been a long LONG time since I posted a comic here

(I do hope I get better :sad: )

Spoiler For thoes whom are concerned :

1. CivGeneral did not overhear the Colonel's lampshade and foreshadowing of DYOS 11
2. Samus's scene of being confirmed unconcious and taken to a hospital will be featured in my next comic
3. In regards to the above, thats the point where I quit being a Medic after failing to get Samus out from being unconciousness
4. Dispite Jill becoming a new action girl as a subsitute for Samus. The relationship would be strictly bussiness to keep the unveling to my character in DYOS 11 to be a shocker
5. This was more or less an improv comic since I had little to no script to work with. However I had the idea of Samus getting kock unconscious and Jill running away from an advancing Space Nazi platoon and eventually become Samus's substitute (but strictly business to play with the unresolved sexual tensions trope) on the notepad
6. And yes, I did lampooned myself in making a cut-n-paste comic since I did not have the energy to create a Gmod comic :(

You may take comfort in knowing that I was thoroughly entertained. :goodjob:

CivGeneral said:
And yes, I did lampooned myself in making a cut-n-paste comic since I did not have the energy to create a Gmod comic :(
...Then did I ever pick a bad time...

OK, I'll admit it. This was a cheap excuse to flaunt the Union in combat.

Then again, we almost never see them... :p

EDIT: Nevermind, it's fixed.

@ CivGeneral: I squeed from all the war movie screens. :) Oh, and is that Colonel Klink? XD

@ Thorvald: BMP beats Laser.

One inlorious Suicide later! :lol:

Hopefully it would be alright to have the "Samus being confirmed unconcious" in Paris while the smuggler (Brigs Lightstar) delivers the package to Jill (Which contains the gun that I will receive in DYOS 11).

Oh and it will be in Paris where Jill and I encounter the Clone Guild's clone trooper (I intend for Spongebob to poke in and say "Whicha lookin at?")

:lmao:

:thumbsup:

i don't have a proper comic and i'm just not in the condition to make one right now. still, this thrads need an update.

don't expect too much out of me for a couple of weeks or so. if thorvald makes a comic then he can play around with hannibal and co for the time being, and tb or choxorn can do stuff with the clone guild if he wants, if anyone cares about it. i don't really care what you guys do with them

Well thats rather disturbing, if in a talented way.

My general feeling in general. Mostly because my comics are seen as chopped liver in comparison to hand drawn one :(.

They're a mountain better then mine. :)

In a long time, CivGeneral is back with a Gmod comic for plans within plans. I literally spent eight hours on this thing and I hope it's satisfactory :shamelesspug:

Also, I'd like to again take this opportunity to apologies for the scuffles we had over the past few months and myself being an egotistical butthead :sad:.

The standoff was superb. :thumbsup:
Spoiler :
Although I think you took the "shoots Marsha a rueful smile" a little too literally. :p

That comic was quite funny. The last part, that is. Fourth wall stuff is always great. :)

You've gotten better with some emotional captures, doing frames without actual speech for the mood. I think it's one of your best entries to date.

Top Bottom