Patch 217 freezes

Brolly

Chieftain
IN 270 Tuns about next turn game freezes WTF wih that game?? Programesr are so stupid or what??

I like this post.

Try changing the filter for your graphics card, clean the static electricity trap. and install new speaker drivers. :goodjob:

heheh card is good I have problem only with that game. I play STO on full deatails, Empire Total War on Ultra settings and they don't freez, crasch etc. When I want to play Civ V i have some fears if I ever end started game. In next post i will give a save game and all setting of mods and changes of game, Maybe some one will check for me that save and answer the question: WTF with that game is??

Mods
Military Airbase v2
Naval XP Yards v2
Specialized Barbarian Units v2
Unlimited Barbarian XP v1

Game changes
Road/Railroad cost 0gold
100HP city

Intel core duo E6550 2.33 Ghz
4GB RAM
GeForce GTS 450 1 GB RAM

Win XP Prof SP3

I have problem to find a any save game files. Folder “save” look empty.

Basic troubleshooting: Can you play the "vanilla" CiV and if you do play the game without mods/changes do the game behave as it should.

If yes on the above try to play with only one mod and so on.

It can be one of the mods that is either faulty or isn't fully workable with latest patch.

Even if you had no technical issues, running the game with that cpu is going to be pretty slow. Unlike most games, civ5 is a cpu-hog more than it is a graphics hog. Since your graphics card easily outclasses your cpu, it should come as no surprise that other games perform absolutely fine while civ5 does not.

Typically games that have very complex AIs will be cpu-intensive.

Top Bottom