Wildmana 8.34 Download

Thank you so much! I totally lost my copy, found the original Megaupload blocked, and briefly fell into despair at the thought of trying to convince the developers to even briefly re-upload their best work, given the clear sentiment that's been expressed in the past.

Ah, but barely two days after realizing I'd forgotten to transfer some of my stuff and would need to re-install Civ (sans legacy mods) you appear with this! Fantastic.

there you go, the DLL is an hotfix to avoid OOS error in multiplaer, just overwrite the 8.34 one in WildMana/Assets folder ( I think it's there )

Apparently no link is working. Can anyone upload the installer for wildmana somewhere? Thanks.

Apparently no link is working. Can anyone upload the installer for wildmana somewhere? Thanks.

I realized I still had an old version of Wildmana with the 8.34 patch on my backup drive; I've uploaded them to Google Drive, and you can get them here. Enjoy!

I realized I still had an old version of Wildmana with the 8.34 patch on my backup drive; I've uploaded them to Google Drive, and you can get them here. Enjoy!

Oh,wow, awesome. Thanks a lot.

Truth be told, though, the file factory link is now working, whereas before when I tried it it was down.

Always nice to have a better download link :)

Thanks for doing this! Just downloaded and installed -- and this time I'm keeping the installers, just to be on the safe side.

Had some great games playing Wild Mana, so looking forward to getting back into it. Couldn't quite enjoy all the changes made in moving to Master of Mana, although that might be worth another look one of these days.

In any event, thanks again!

Top Bottom