• Calabim

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Sheaim

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarthCycle

WWII Freako
The interest for GOTM-I has fallen, so I started the thread for the second one.

The settings that will be used:
version: .16j
Civ: to be determined
Map: to be determined
Difficulty: monarch
Speed: normal
Size: standard
Era: ancient
Opponents: 5 random and 1-2 enemy civ
Victory type: any

The purpose of this thread is to choose the next civ to play (using the poll). Please share your thought on the map we should play and why.

Please note that you can choose more than one civ in the poll, please try to limit your choice to your top 3 favorites

I checked that thread. I think emperor is a little high for most casual player. Also, I think the lack of popularity in the first GOTM was due to the civ chosen. By a using a poll for the selection of the civ in the second game, I hope to generate more visibility.

Voted: Elohim, Khazad, Doviello

I would play up to Monarch (I am a comfortable prince player, though I ususally play on Marathon speed, and usually play fractal maps)

Elohim definately. My monks kick ass for the Lord!

Hey Anisotropy, how many hours do you devote on average to a marathon games? I've mostly stuck to Quick games because even then I take ~12 hours to finish, and that's still a lot of hours in a week for a single game.

I don`t care too much about which civ to play, but just monarch? Wouldn`t at least Immortal make it a bit more fun?

I voted for Grigori, but the only one I wouldn't play is the Kuriotates. Don't much like the Clan either and quit the last GOTM early on. Other than that, I'm looking forward to GOTM2.

Top Bottom