Civilization V Funny screenshots

Why do I get the feeling Maria will want to steal that ally from you?

But it's still Maria, so she'll still hate him for having that CS as an ally...

Keep in mind, this is in Prince (medium) difficulty...
Spoiler :
...so, how the heck did you get a second city already, Washington? And don't give me a "because, Murrca". I call hax.

Probably a settler pop up fr ruins they've found... It's very very rare but the possibility is still there.

Maybe he got a bunch of culture-ruins and went for the free settler? :p How many would you need for 3 policies?

Does it? I thought it can only happen on two lowest difficulty settings.
Is that so? I have no idea... I assume settlers can appear.

Never seen it myself but when I was playing as the Shoshone I can pick getting a settler fr ruins so...

Its possible that he got ruins that gave him an extra pop so he went straight to building a settler. he has a lot of production so i think its possible

...or he got couple of cultural ruins and popped the liberty free settler.

Or maybe he bought a settler with the money he got from él dorado natural wonder nearby.

Or maybe he bought a settler with the money he got from él dorado natural wonder nearby.
That does indeed sound like a possible and not entirely unlikely scenario. Maybe poster can report whether El Dorado indeed is somewhere to the east of Washinton (or hidden in the clouds north of New York).

To answer the original question: I have no idea how Washington got the extra settler. I'm still scratching my head on that one.

Going back to vanilla:
Spoiler :
I wouldn't do that, Genghis Khan.

and yes, I have nukes.

To answer the original question: I have no idea how Washington got the extra settler. I'm still scratching my head on that one.

Going back to vanilla:
Spoiler :
I wouldn't do that, Genghis Khan.

and yes, I have nukes.

Poor Khan and poor neby..

Wait was the other screenshot vanilla too? I know on vanilla you can get setttlers and workers from ruins but they took it out of gnk, bnw.

Top Bottom