What We Know About Brave New World

For clarification, so if a civ you are dominating has 10 cities, you could steal 10 different technologies? Given that they have that many techs you haven't researched....

That is how I understand it. It means that for Assyria to get use from its UA, they have to attack civs with a tech lead over them. I doubt that city-states will count.

A translated Firaxis press release, from some Taiwanese websites:

http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/78135.html

Siege Tower replaces Catapult.
Royal Library replaces Library.

Assyria trait: Treasures of Ninevah (sic)
Steal an enemy technology when taking a city. Can be used only once per city.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtesy of cuc.

The exact UA of Brazil is double tourism per turn during golden age and 50% faster production of great artist, great writer and great musician during golden age, according to the website.

First post updated

Could whoever is adding to the list of what we know about brave new world show recent changes from the last 24 to perhaps 72 hours in a separate color like red or blue so that we can spot the new information at a quick glance.

Thanks.

Could whoever is adding to the list of what we know about brave new world show recent changes from the last 24 to perhaps 72 hours in a separate color like red or blue so that we can spot the new information at a quick glance.

Thanks.
That's easy to ask for but very difficult to do. It means manually keeping a timestamp on every entry and then hand-editing the post every few hours to keep thing current. That's asking an awful lot.

I think what he's asking for is just that when the first post is updated, that the new information be highlighted somehow to be visually identifiable. No need to edit it 24 hours on-the-dot after it becomes available, just a way to tell what's new since last update.

I think what he's asking for is just that when the first post is updated, that the new information be highlighted somehow to be visually identifiable. No need to edit it 24 hours on-the-dot after it becomes available, just a way to tell what's new since last update.

exactly. no need for precise timing. I am just requesting that information be highlighted if it is as new as 2 or 3 days old (approximately).

for example. If I were you, I would highlight new information when I first post it, then a few days later when I post something new I would highlight it and return previously highlighted information to normal formatting. If it has been 10 or 15 days since any new information has been confirmed then i would still leave the most recent information highlighted until new information was released. No need to make this overly burdensome or laborious.

But then one has to go back and un-highlight each item when it becomes 24 or 72 or whatever hours old, which means you must remember how old each item is. When there are dozens of changes over several days, that's very difficult to keep track of.

I keep a changelog on my page to help people keep up with updates, but highlighting and un-highlighting new items the way you're asking for is way too much work.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but is this a new barbarian unit?

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but is this a new barbarian unit?

Yes it has been mentioned, but we don't know for sure what it is. People think it could be a new barbarian unit, or leftover artwork from the Pueblo that they wanted to show off, or the UU of a new Native American civ that they threw in as an Easter Egg, or the UU of a new civ that can disguise it's identity as a barbaian unit.

There's lots of rampant speculation about it (Imagine that!).

But then one has to go back and un-highlight each item when it becomes 24 or 72 or whatever hours old, which means you must remember how old each item is. When there are dozens of changes over several days, that's very difficult to keep track of.

highlighting and un-highlighting requires essentially no work at all. From your response that I have quoted here, you clearly do not understand what I am asking for. No one could expect you to keep track of the order of new information perfectly. As more and more information is released, your first post will become less and less useful, unless new information is highlighted. Perhaps someone else can explain this better.

I see that someone else has made a similar request and another otaman1 as posted information that you have recently listed. If that new information were highlighted in someway then he probably would not have asked if it had already been mentioned.

I'm pretty sure AriochIV knows exactly what he's talking about. Click the links in his signature.

It alsmost looks like a Huron with black war paint on. A Huron war party.

Simply solution: keep a section at top that is just the changes add since last update. Copy and paste new things. Delete the previous information on each update.

Are those animals above the swordsmen already noticed? They seem new to me?

Are those animals above the swordsmen already noticed? They seem new to me?

Truffle Pigs, same as the ones 3 south east of the Dalek Siege Machine.
That they are on a Swamp rather than in a Forest or Jungle is probably because it sometimes happens around the capital that resources are put on terrain they normally don't occur on because there isn't enough space.

Top Bottom