I know it's my choosen victory
Civilization, oh, let's make a Declaration of Friendship
In a world we must defend

Civilization, a AI so true
Our troops will pull us through
You'll trade with me and I'll trade with you
CIVILIZATION, gotta conquer'em all
:lol:
:clap: Bravo, I am speechless. I was trying to come up with words of praise, but the Oxford dictionary is just too thin to truly give it justice. I am... Ohh, it is very touching, a single tear I lost today.

Seriously best incarnation of Gotta Catch 'Em All I have seen :bowdown:.

Willem van Oranje would unrobe, revealing himself to be Sean Connery. He would then use his spy skills (now dressed in a fashionable white tux, of course) to kick ass, eventually just shooting the others.

But seriously, William of Oranje in Civ 5 sounds and looks like Sean Connery.

"Oranje. Willem van Oranje."

Bismarck would tell jokes. At least he'd try.
He'd say something like...

"Two bratwurst are in za frying pan. Ein bratwurst says to zie other one, &#8220;<snip>, it is getting hot in here.&#8221; Zie other bratwurst says&#8230; &#8220;MEIN GOTT, A TALKING BRATWURST!&#8221;

iz funny ja? because bratwurst do not speak, you undershtand ja?
Wow, just wow.

I would die laughing. It would all be in the delivery though if you picture Bismarck saying that.

I'd be surprised if Oda didn't win that. He's got beam katanas for goodness sake. He'd win if it were Pokemon as well, after all his people invented it.

Re Ashur vs Kame, it seems that unlike those people in the first post said, it hasn't turned into the world's weirdest yaoi... But I'd still say Kame for the spear.

You should put Ramkhamkhaeng in there for the final battle of unpronounceable long names.

I'd be surprised if Oda didn't win that. He's got beam katanas for goodness sake.

Oda is losing badly in the screenshot above. It seems Washington has force fields and some kind of lightning magic that protect him from the katanas.

I feel like we should make a bracket for all of the Civ V leaders to see who we think would win. Sadly, there's currently no way to test those assumptions.

Most likely because the screenshot was made by an American. "Washington used BIAS - Oda lost 10000000 health"

We should get a Canadian to do a similar screenshot. After all, unless Canada becomes a civ with Johnny Mac as leader, there would be no bias.

Alternatively, an Australian can do it.

The hinted at Zulu leader appears to be lightly dressed judging for his shadow. Lets hope Kamehameha doesn't get jealous and challenge him to spear fight.

But Shaka's shadow got a shield! And a headdress! Kamehameha would never stand a chance...

Have you SEEN the glory that sits upon Kamehameha's head? :lol: He has more than enough to rival Shaka!

But we haven't even SEEN Shaka's full glory yet!

There should be a poll that sets leaders against each othet, narrowing dpwn weekly until one of them is crowned queen of the gladiators. (I say queen because my top bets would be on Catherine and Boudicca.)

There should be a poll that sets leaders against each othet, narrowing dpwn weekly until one of them is crowned queen of the gladiators. (I say queen because my top bets would be on Catherine and Boudicca.)

You misjudge the power of the lion throwing, tablet holding Ashurbanipal!

If there is a leader knockout competition, the only reason Oda wouldn't win it is because Toyotomi Hideyoshi conquered an empire about 2.5 times the size of Oda's at its peak. therefore Toyo would win when Oda falls.

As for the actual leaders... my money's on Sejong. Wait until the other people are fighting hand-to-hand and then whip out the 1000-year-old rockets.

Kamehameha still has to get past Ashurbanipal... which he'll clearly never do. Ashurbanipal has iron muscles, a tablet shield, and a beard-fist. He has no need of puny pointed sticks!

Kamehameha still has to get past Ashurbanipal... which he'll clearly never do. Ashurbanipal has iron muscles, a tablet shield, and a beard-fist. He has no need of puny pointed sticks!

Don't forget his Lion...
I mean hes only holding a lion in the statue, but only real men hold Lions.

I always make friends with Kame because he's gorgeous and I'd hate to not have him come visit me were I to eliminate him :king:

Top Bottom