BRO Contest

Which male leader you'll be want to friends with/is the most attractive?

• Washington

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Napoleon

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Ancient beard team (Ashur., Neb., Darius, Ramesses)

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Desert team (Harun, Ahmad)

• Pre-columbian good guys team (Pachacuti/Pacal)

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Harald Bluetooth

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Haile Selassie

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Bismarck

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Alexander

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Barbarian steppe guys (Atilla/Gengis Khan)

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Ahmad Al-Mansur

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Boring euro team (William, Gustavus)

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Suleiman

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Casimir

• Kamehameha

Votes: 19 15.7%
  • Augustus Caesar

• Native american guys (Pocatello/Hiawatha)

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Shirtless south asian team (Ramkhanhaeng/Gaja)

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Askia

• Montezuma

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Enrico Dandollo

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Shaka

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Pedro

• Sejong

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Oda

• Total voters
Pocatello and Shaka really have a nice, deep voice opposed to Pedro and Sejong's awkward voice acting. Haile Selassie is just my favorite, I voted Harun al-Rashid and Napoleon as well.

The ”hang out with“ tag pretty much abolished any hope of symmetry with the former female contest. So far the vast majority of responses don't really deal with how attractive the males are. Why was this made the main criterion??? To me this seems more than slightly sexist (yet again, women aren't really allowed to be evaluated on anything other than their looks while men are) and homophobic (as if straight men couldn't make a definitive judgment about another man's appearance and had to be lured with the whole friendship angle)

Because that reflects reality. In my experience, women do not dwell on a man's appearance after meeting them nearly as much as men on women's. They like to be entertained. A nice pair will entertain a man as much he needs in far too many cases. :scan:

Also, as noted in t'other thread, I suspect 95% of us are dirty old men (OK, maybe not so old). That is the nature of the computer gaming world.

Also, as noted in t'other thread, I suspect 95% of us are dirty old men (OK, maybe not so old). That is the nature of the computer gaming world.

On the contrary. Video games are the primary source of entertainment for young people such as myself. And Civ 5's steam release and excessive marketing during sales exposed it to a wide variety of new fans, mostly in high school or uni.

I vote for Oda, its good to have a friend who carries a Blade on his hips, nobody would ever dare to bully you, unless they want to be Red Meat. Also, Bushido is very interesting.

Kamehameha is like some special kid who follows you around. I don't have anything against special people, but I just don't feel I could ever have a real conversation with him, he never leaves me alone, and all of a sudden he becomes hostile for no reason. This guy finishes dead last for me. Winner is Montezuma, for obvious reasons. Yes, I do know I can disable Kamehameha.

I'm a 27 year old dirty man.

The "boring" euro guys William and Gustavus are usually my best pals in game, so I just had to pick them.

The "boring" euro guys William and Gustavus are usually my best pals in game, so I just had to pick them.
Those would probably be my pick to socialize with also, if we go by looks, I wouldn't mind taking a closer look at Kamehameha's abs. :mischief:

Drinking contest with Bluetooth, Rape'n'Pillage concert tour with Attila, and scaring children dressed as a clown with Montezuma.:D

Also from what I've heard pacachuti wasn't a very nice guy :lol:

What do you do if your father rejects you and gives all their attention to your drunk useless brother, also, no one gives you the chance to show your real potential?...

Top Bottom