You know you have a runaway civ when...

Theruss

Warlord
You are still in the BC's on a Continents map, standard size and speed, and around 1000BC to 500BC you see the message that a civ has lost it's capital, two different times.

A few turns after that you see that "Civs with the most pointy sticks"

1. Unknown 1352
2. You 673
3. Austria 601
4. Unknown 432
5. Maya 405
6. Unknown 156

Seriously?! Obviously the #1 Civ on other Continent eliminated 2 Civs and possibly going to crush that #6 next... :eek:

On my second run of the Emperor Challenge game with Portugal, Washington wiped Shaka in the middle of the Medieval Era. He had zero ****s to give about those Impi. :lol:

It turns out that runaway civ was... :band:

Attila!

Which kind of makes sense, no doubt he spammed his good ol Battering Rams and Horse Archers. He conquered Gandhi and Ramsess. No doubt those two were busy trying to get early wonders and failed to build an army for the warmonger that is the Huns. :lol:

Attila!

Which kind of makes sense, no doubt he spammed his good ol Battering Rams and Horse Archers. He conquered Gandhi and Ramsess. No doubt those two were busy trying to get early wonders and failed to build an army for the warmonger that is the Huns. :lol:

That's exactly what I was going to guess. If the Huns roll especially aggressive (even more so than usual) they are monsters early on, they can roll over any AI with no problem.

Attila!

:lol:

Well. I have yet to see him shine in BNW (and G&K actually) In the game I am playing, He is sort of renaissance-ish North Korea when I met him, Diplomatically isolated with a good army I think.

Topic : Maybe... Hiawatha? Alex? Ash? You are left with few name if that guy runaway that early.

Unrelated to this but I am pretty happy because :
:nuke: First nuke of my BNW is go to... Marrakesh. *boom* :nuke:
Morocco seems to lead with good margin in every game I played, excluding when I do.

Top Bottom