TSG1 Results and Congratulations

AlanH

Mac addict, php monkey
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
I have put together a list of submissions for this game here. As I have been slow in producing the list, I thought I should include late arrivals in the table, so everyone up to and including Damoklesz is in there.

We had after action reports from a hundred players, most of whom provided a save of some kind that allowed us to verify their results. The data is displayed in two tables, with the second one containing reports with no saves, or with saves that were made before the victory was recorded.

The tables are displayed in increasing finish date order. For want of any better criterion, I have used the Final Score to sort equal finish dates.

Congratulations to the two stand-out players - Damoklesz and modfanger - who both completed a Domination victory in 122 turns, clear evidence of a strict focus on the simple goal of taking out four AI capitals.

I usually rely on a gang of scripted slaves and a heavy whip to compile the results of GOTM competitions, so please let me know if these manually cranked results contain any errors or omissions.

I know its a little late but heres a win on turn 109 :)

Attachments

• TestGOTM1.Civ5Save
    418.4 KB · Views: 72
@AlanH: sokay, I was just worried that they might be unanalysable... mindful of the discussion in one of the other threads about Civ5 filling savefiles with junk, and someone had made a utility to clean them up etc.

Bloated files are analysable to the extent that I am doing so at the moment. I have only seen two bloated files so far, and one was a second attempt, but I could extract the basic data I need from them.

Major thanks go to Gyathaar, who has put together a parser that allows me to analyse the essential bits of the Civ5Saves and Civ5Replays.

Top Bottom