CFC ISDG-Bonding

Now, now, let’s be like neighbors and not center our aggression on each other. After all, maneuvering through all of the seriousness and humor just isn’t this poster’s flock of colors. After all, if I wanted to go through all of the legalization of a thread, I’d check out Lost Civilizations at the theater.

:mischief:

So its been over a week since you came prophesising my doom and i dont seem to be dead yet....

actually i seem to be in a better position than what i was, any explanations you reckon for this?

spoiler BC??? is it at CDZ?

Moi,
I started up a thread requesting players for a new PBEM game using the Earth 1000 AD scenario and thought some of you folk might be interested. Follow the like and check it out if you have the inkling.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=193285

I challenge you to do it again :) i'd like to see what'd happen if i had metal anywhere near me to begin with :)

rematch...rematch. MAYBE this time with a balanced map...

I'd like to finish out the semester before starting another PBEM. Maybe then you'll be able to be beaten by the legendary RegentMan again. ;)

Although I have to admit, you put up one hell of a fight. If I had brought one less axe... :shudder:

BC... you coward...you should have drug it out....

( hope the other guy forgets a save for 9 months or so and declare yourself winner)

/joking

Top Bottom