President Thread- Term 2

one warrior is going south and another north, so in 5 or so turns we may find another perhaps better site?

BCLG100 said:
one warrior is going south and another north, so in 5 or so turns we may find another perhaps better site?

That's the best plan I think.

How much unhealthyness does the jungle cause btw?

On Writing: can we not check whether we can sign OB? Or is that only possible in SP?

Next turn has been played and nope we cant have OB with BAT-just what are they doing??? we're nearly finished with IW before they even have writing-leads to the next discussion-where are we going after IW???

The most interesting part of the turn was when i found out we could infact trade with BAT and they have no copper...at least not hooked up anyways.

heres fortaleza

and some demographics

Sorry for the long time over the update people but a new turn was played and sent on a couple of days ago but there wasnt anything new at all to show so i didnt take any pictures, the upcoming turns hopefully the warrior scouts will start revealing things.

I not 100% sure of what tech we have, but there is 2 possibilities.
We could get some of the cheaper religious tech (maybe get one of them) or we could go for metal casting for forges. Even the colossus might be a consideration given that most cities will have water tiles.

Personally if there are any religions available we should get one, that way we might be able to get BAT to convert and earn some extra gold for ourselves

BAT so far have founded hinduism i believe and have switched to it so i cant see them switching anytime soon :)

i'd prefer to grab hunting next with a civ to our north that has keshik as a Uu we should get a few spears out just incase.

If not BAT, there are always others;), anyway hunting sounds good.
I would do archery too if its quick

May I suggest a couple of forest chops? (works nice for popping settlers, workers and forges!)

Also, irragation, and focusing on food would build our city up in size quickly.

Theres probably another way seeing as they managed to see our warrior in under 50 turns.

We dont have an overabundance of forest to chop so id prefer to pre chop it and maybe use them to build the colossus.

BCLG100 said:
We dont have an overabundance of forest to chop so id prefer to pre chop it and maybe use them to build the colossus.

I agree, the Great Light House and Colossus are key to this map with all the water, and as I recall the great light house has already been built. Yes/no?

yeah, i thought maybe i was. that's why i asked. ;)

Chieftess said:
May I suggest a couple of forest chops? (works nice for popping settlers, workers and forges!)

Shouldn't we wait until Maths to do that (unless we've got really important things)?

In multiplayer, early forest chops and fast growth are very common.

Typically, the path is this:

Worker first, then grow as quickly as you can (get a warrior or two). Build a settler, and chop a forest or two to get the settler out quicker. ESPECIALLY the forest right next to the city. Why? When the other teams put the choke on us, where do you think they'll fortify? On that forest. :)

We have 3 locations (two are a resource that we can use later on - one forest is across the river.), plus a forested hill that can be chopped. Even those could be irragated to make our city grow.

Forested Grassland Silks are such nice tiles but I wouldn't mind chopping them to expedite our next settler. Especially the one next to the river where we would loose the hammer but gain a gold. Math is a long way off and only gives us an extra 10 hammers per chop.

Also is it too early to suggest our next build? I'm not sure how bored you all are of me yet but I vote for the galley again (only takes about 5 turns)

What is this galley going to be used for? I only ask this because i feel early economy is so important. Personally, I would rather see another worker produced to aid our 2nd city with growth and production.

Top Bottom