President thread- Term 3

galleys...walking is too long. after the first two cities fall the gallies can then shuttle the troops to the other two.

roads help them move south if things go wrong....

i see no reason in galleys at all personally, we can plant the city and basically just shuttle about 4 axes into the initial city without caushing undue alarm if GCA was to walk in. we can leave two in the galley outside the city, whilst anymore we can also leave in our capital ready to be shipped over, i figure we should take out the capital first with our primary strike and then just go from there. losing your capital this early means GCA probably wouldne be able to recover whilst if we take the capital and their north east city they've lost horses also :)

Ok makes sense...I am only concerned about their horsies, otherwise the plan seems good. So a spear or two for stack defense may be prudent. We have to get this attack underway prior to catapults.

850BC

Azelatrof(6)- finished settler, axe next up
Fever River(4)- growth in 10 lib in 20
BCLGland (2)- growth in 1 lib in 36

MC in 20

took a picture of the EVG scout but other than that not much to report.

Ummm... do we honestly have unhappiness in FR, with no MP there?

City: Up_Yours,_GCA! ;)

City... "Victory"

I like that idea...

EDIT: Wrong freaking thread :wallbash:

Switched to Hinduism this turn

Azeltrof (6)- growth stagnant (rather im not letting it grow-no more happy) rax in 1 turn
Fever River(4)- growth in 10- lib in 19
BCLGland(2)- growth in 1 lib in 36

MC in 20

We've also revealed quite a lot of COG land now, BAT's 12 turns for alphabet seems to be taking its time....

We should also be 2/3 turning axes in the capital after the production of the rax with the primary few shipped over.

Heres my attack plan of the capital
[

blue is the primary attack force that shall be landed in the new city, then marched through the jungle. the red shows the line of the galley which shall have two axes in and shall drop off a turn after we declare war.

what is interesting is that they have a worker roading down into the jungle, no doubt this is because they want to build a city there. They are however fairly lightly defended in the area so i dont think that the city will be able to put up much of a defence.

Azeltrof (6)- rax complete--- axe (3 turns)
Fever River(4)- growth stagnant- lib in 10
BCLGland(3)- growth in 8 lib in 52

MC in 19 turns

city victory to be founded next turn (i would call it the other name but really how can i spell it every write up? :))

other than that not much else to see really- not much has happened.

we've established a trade route with COG- they have 4 spare ivory to offer- we have nothing however that could be very handy :)

I think i see one person playing the saves :mischief:

i can call it that but id prefer not too for just simple ease.

Azeltrof (6)- growth in 11 axe in 2
Fever River(4)- growth stagnant- lib in 9
BCLGland(3)- growth in 7 lib in 50

BAT offer OB i accept, city victory founded
growth in 22-lib in 89

MC in 15

We right now have quite a few workers that we dont especially need, i was proposing we send one over to the 'battle isle'-remember that civ3 mtdg'ers? and road towards GCA, or at the very least road out of the jungle.

demographics look pretty good right now-

hmm, wonder what GCA's reaction is going to be to city Victory...as I recall they were building a road to that location...presumably to build a city?

oh well, they can just suck it up. :evil:

lots of workers eh...

Lots of workers is a problem I don't mind having, and is far better than the alternative! Would you mind posting the save next time it comes thru, BCLG?

Top Bottom