President thread- Term 3

Erm why? whats the point? its just a lot lot of extra hassle, all im doing right now is moving scouts around and worker actions. I take pictures of anything interesting.

675BC-Not much to tell so didnt bother with pictures this time :)
Azeltrof- axe complete another being built
Fever River- growth in 1, rax in 24
BCLGland- growth in 3, lib in 46

MC in 9.

650bc-

Azeltrof- axe in one turn, growth stagnant
Fever River- growth in 5, rax in 6
BCLGland- growth in 2, lib in 45

MC in 8

Now we have to decide whether we are going to grab the colossus or whether we're going to pursue all out war vs GCA, i dont think we can do both and i would prefer to go for GCA war if possible. Scouting warrior still only notes minimal defences.

We're well below them in power which is a good thing being as we have less military tech than them :)

The land area isn't looking too good, we need to improve that ;)

Just as a side note....I vote the next city be named (or renamed :mischief:) CivJunction

...just because :lol:

I agree with civjunction.

if only poly was in this game- we could save it for their capital :(

i dont suppose you lot proposing names could discuss which way you want the team to go? ;) colossus or battering GCa?

if only poly was in this game- we could save it for their capital :(

i dont suppose you lot proposing names could discuss which way you want the team to go? ;) colossus or battering GCa?

The war on GCA has to happen now if we want to have a chance to win it

War before colossus, we have a small window and if we don't move they wil

625BC

Azeltrof- axe done
Fever River- growth in 4, rax in 5
BCLGland- growth in 1, lib in 44
Victory- growth in 15 lib in 83

Im thinking of building another galley so combined with the galley we already have we can land 4 axes outside gca's capital almost immediatly upon decleration.

so galley=4 turns, another 4 axes~10 turns +3 turns to get in position.

decleration of war should happen in about 17 turns.

MC~8 turns.

General state of play

border pop in Fever river means we should have a production boom and a second source of copper sooner rather than later.

we could think about trading the copper away?

Possibly. Tying it in with some sort of defensive pact or something against GCA (as in they won't do anything about it not necessarily they join in on the fun) would be the best thing I can think of at the moment, if it's doable.

Top Bottom