The Ancient Mediterranean Info

Very good will try out new version.keep up the good work. thank you. I was looking at your map making tutorial. Very interesting might solve an annoyance of civ4 for me.

Warlords or not Warlords ?

This is not Warlords. A Warlords version is in the works but most of the developers are quite busy right now so it is unclear when it is going to be released.

Very cool, I think this will be the first mod I try out. But where are my Mediterranian brothers the Israelites?

If you can find kwarriorpoet and Dionysius, maybe you can hire: the A-Team, or get them to finish the Canaan map I helped them with in the scenarios thread.

Hey, thamis,
I enjoyed TAM for Civ 3 and wanted to play the Civ 4 version, but no luck with the dl site. Got an error 404 when I clicked on the link from the TAM site, and the UK mirror didn't work either. What gives???

jimmygeo

Hi,

I’ve played your mod and I like it. I want help you to continue your mod.

Why I want to help you?

-Civilization is my favourite game.
-Antique history is the historical period that interests me the most.
-I have to improve my English
-I want to help in a mod creation.

How can I help you now?
-I can help you to translate your mod for all the French speaking Civ4 players (My English is not perfect, but I have a good comprehension).

Who I am?
I’m 25, I live in France, and I have a licence in computer science.
I actually work for an insurance company, sometime as analyst, project manager or programmer. I work in ASP, HTML, JavaScript and COBOL (Not very useful languages for moding). I also know Visual Basic.

Please answer me if you’re interested by my help.

Love the mod - having great fun with it!

Only problem seems to be that every roman town is names the same - i.e. s sting of text (looks like its the city name file?) and then roma - any clues on how to fix?

Attempting to run The Ancient Mediterranean 1.97 on a Mac (thanks, thamis!), I've had a few issues. Firstly, the Hittite file seems to have some errors à la the sort you'd find if it hadn't been fully converted for Mac use. I tried the "Zap Gremlins" option in TextWrangler but it still seems to be a little off.

Worse, and I don't know if this is the mod or something else… all the colours of the icons are blue and messed up. I can't imagine that was an intentional feature… anyone have any idea what could possibly be doing that?

Game looks good otherwise, but I'm not sure if I can stomach the blueness!

First, I like all the work that has been put into this mod, with new techs, units, promotions, resources etc. Brings a new fresh gameplay feeling. Good job to you and your team.

The time it takes to get through researching techs, building units, constructing buildings, and even building improvements is just way too long. I run into time victories before the research tree is completed. The AI even struggles, albeit ever so slightly, on the higher levels to research quickly.

Great Thanks for the mod! Will you include some good music ?

Top Bottom