Achievements you'll never see?

GoT themed achievements now:

Red wedding - As Austria, buy a city state through a diplomatic marriage. Then, raise the city. (don't know if possible, but if it is)

A Lannister pays his debts - go to war with another civilization, and pay money as an unfavorable peace treaty. Then, go to war with that civilization exactly 30 turns after the deal, when the peace deal expires.

Be the spider - share intrigue from every civilization at least once over the course of the game.

ELGIN! Steal an improved marble tile from Greece
Curse of Minerva Have an English Archaeologist killed after digging up a Greek Artefact
Mirror Mirror..... As a female leader wipe out at least 4 other female leaders
Clockwerk Oranje As The Netherlands discover machinery whilst working at least 1 citrus resource then join in the other players in a war against a weaker civ.
Bohemian Rhapsody Receive a Great Musician from Prague

Make Me Loco Send a PT Boat on the way to havana and set your biggest city to work at least three Banana plantations (a cookie for anyone that gets the reference!)
Steel all In As Russia, adopt the Order ideology in the Modern Era. Then sell your last Iron to the civilization with the lowest score. Then declare war and get it all back.
Blow Up The Outside World Destroy at least three foreign cities by launching Nuclear Missiles from the American city of Seattle.

The Great Leap Forward - As China, use bought Iron to build an army. Then sell your own Iron, and don't renew the previous Iron deal.

My Toys!- build at least 1 nuke for every civilization in the game, then pass the Nuclear Proliferation in the World Congress before anyone else can build an atomic weapon.

This land is my land - As Spain, control every natural wonder in the world (I'm actually going for this right now. I have 4 currently without going to war to take them. The other 2 will be more difficult though)

Reconquista: Playing as Spain, let Arabia found Islam and spread it to Morocco who will spread it to your lands. Once Catholicism is founded in Rome, call up a Crusade against Morocco and drive them out of your territory and restore Catholicism

Save the Wales: Recall the Celts to life by liberating Cardiff.

And some game-themed ones:

Napoleon Total War: Win a Domination victory as France.

Crusader King: With the majority of your cities converted to Catholicism, capture Jerusalem with a Knight. Jerusalem must have adopted Islam, or be controlled by a civ which has Islam as the dominant religion in the majority of its cities.

From France with Love: As America, receive a city with the Statue of Liberty from France in a peaceful trade.
Reversal of Misfortune: As Japan, nuke an American city in the year 1945.
Say Hello to My Little Friends: As Rome, have one of your CS Allies eliminate another civilization.
Only Apocalypse for You: As anyone, eliminate the Mayans in the year 2012.
I'm really Al Gore: Use a Great Scientist to discover the Internet.
Fab Four Invasion: As England, perform a Concert Tour in America in the year 1964.

Firefox: As America, steal the Stealth technology from the Russians.

Internet Explorer: Trade the Internet technology for free to all other civilizations after building the Great Firewall in one of your cities and razing the city.

Word Perfect: Obtain every Great Work of Writing in the game.

Microsoft: Conquer or raze every city with a research lab by end of game.

Apple: Achieve a Cultural Victory after building research labs in all of your cities, selling them all and building them again.

Samsung: As Korea, achieve a Cultural Victory after being last among civilizations to gain the Internet technology.

Stanley Cup Finals: As Iroquois, lose Montreal with the CN Tower world wonder to the city state of Vancouver.

An Unexpected Journey: Be the first to discover Lonely Mountain
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: Playing as England, get a girl with a Dragon Tattoo
Rise of an Empire: Playing as Greece, slam a Persian trireme using a trireme near a coast between the years 499 and 449 BC
Olympus has Fallen: Playing as America, have a Korean rebel kill a Korean Great General near Washington and attack Washington on the same turn

Troll much?: Playing as Russia, spawn an Eduard Khil Great Musician and troll everybody
Rickrolled: Playing as England, spawn a Rick Astley Great Musician and Rickroll everybody

P.S RIP Mr. Khil

Top Bottom