probalby won't be getting it

phillip1882

Prince
Supporter
though i have x-box 360, i unfortunately don't have x-box live, as i never could get my internet connection to work with it. though it has single player, i perfer playing people, as ai is ussually not very intellegent. sorry faraxis, its too bad you didnt release a pc version of this, i'd probably buy that in a second!:(

......the AI is actually pretty good in CivRev.

Agreed, and the unit pathfinding is pretty impressive as well. In one game I was bringing a warrior army back to base in a 12+ move, and when it got to a narrow strip of land that would only allow one unit through, I saw it back-up a few steps in order to let another civ's unit pass by. It then resumed it's pre-plotted journey back to base without so much as breaking stride once.

I tell ya....I was so taken aback, I nearly fell out my chair when I saw it! :D

Agreed, and the unit pathfinding is pretty impressive as well. In one game I was bringing a warrior army back to base in a 12+ move, and when it got to a narrow strip of land that would only allow one unit through, I saw it back-up a few steps in order to let another civ's unit pass by. It then resumed it's pre-plotted journey back to base without so much as breaking stride once.

I tell ya....I was so taken aback, I nearly fell out my chair when I saw it! :D

really that's pretty cool, who decides right of way though?

and the AI annoyingly blocks your roads with fortified archers. Tricky bastards.

really that's pretty cool, who decides right of way though?

lol....it's probably decided by which civ is the most civilized and has the best manners, Schuesseled. :D

But several units can occupy the same tile at a time..? Or am i misunderstanding what you are saying?

It was unit belonging to another civ, Sneerk; and they can't occupy the same tile as your own.

though i have x-box 360, i unfortunately don't have x-box live, as i never could get my internet connection to work with it. though it has single player, i perfer playing people, as ai is ussually not very intellegent. sorry faraxis, its too bad you didnt release a pc version of this, i'd probably buy that in a second!:(

There's always PS3.

Top Bottom