Any idea why my wagon train always stops at a certain city when set to automate?

General_Jah

Warlord
Any idea why my wagon train always stops at a certain city when set to automate?

I can't figure it out.

I've attached a picture of the surrounding land.

thanks!

Attachments

• colonization wagon issue.jpg
    colonization wagon issue.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 133
Do you have an export and import city for each good you're automating? I've noticed (in vanilla too) WT's will do this if there's an export but no import.

Do you have an export and import city for each good you're automating? I've noticed (in vanilla too) WT's will do this if there's an export but no import.

yes, my capital is importing everything that i have exporting. I've attached my savegame file if anyone is nice enough to take a look. I am running Dales AoDII mod fyi

thanks

Attachments

• General Jah AD-1598-January.ColonizationSave
    262.4 KB · Views: 93
It looks like you are at war ... I have noticed my wagon trains won't leave a city if there is a threatening presence nearby ... troops in particular, but sometimes just a settlement in the way of their route seems to have the same effect. I have to manually MAKE them go where I want and then re-automate them once the threat is gone. A little annoying but it has saved me a few wagonloads of goods.

Top Bottom