• Israel

Votes: 40 19.4%
  • Iroquois

Votes: 25 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 39 18.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yeah, well in 300, they treat the Persians like Orcs (for Lord of the Rings fans). They make them look like total barbarians. The Spartans were far more barbaric (they through "weak" babies off of cliffs) and much less progressive (the Persians had free religion, tolernat government, and an organized economy). So, even if the Persians were in Civ Rev, all the console owners would remember about them is when the Greek person says "They came from the blackness." Then they will say (or think) "Ewww....I don't want to be the Persians. They tried to conquer Sparta, and the Spartans were played by cool actors:) "

Yeah, well in 300, they treat the Persians like Orcs (for Lord of the Rings fans). They make them look like total barbarians. The Spartans were far more barbaric (they through "weak" babies off of cliffs) and much less progressive (the Persians had free religion, tolernat government, and an organized economy). So, even if the Persians were in Civ Rev, all the console owners would remember about them is when the Greek person says "They came from the blackness." Then they will say (or think) "Ewww....I don't want to be the Persians. They tried to conquer Sparta, and the Spartans were played by cool actors:) "

But, who tried to conquer who? Killing the weak might be more related to population control rather than the popular rationale. Many tribal groups still employ the practice. And, ancient Greek society, which the Spartans were a part of, provided the philosophical education/government theory of which the Western world is based. Now, as to your suggestion of how influential media is, I agree.

Ok.... Seriously, WHY Finns!? :confused:

Otherwise all in :) Other for Polynesia or other Oceanic civ :)

i would like all of these, but we can't always have what we want.

The only reason why I want CivRev is because a game there will progress faster than in Civ4.

Of course, now that I own a Wii, there is one game that I'm waiting for sooooooo much. And it's called...

...SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!!

Why can't we generate our own Civ in the startup screen. Make each leader trait and special unit/building worth a certain number of points based on its relative value and start the game with a set number of points. Buy the traits/special units/special buildings that you want to start the game. Maybe you choose 3 traits and no units/buildings or no traits and lots of buildings. Make it customizable. A recommendation for CIV5??????? What do you think?

Why can't we generate our own Civ in the startup screen. Make each leader trait and special unit/building worth a certain number of points based in its relative value and start the game with a set point value. Buy the traits/special units/special buildings that you want to start the game. Maybe you chosse 3 traits and no units/buildings or no traits and lots of buildings. Make it customizable. A recommendation for CIV5??????? What do you think?

YES! YES!!!!!!!!!:) :) We need custom leaders!

The only reason why I want CivRev is because a game there will progress faster than in Civ4.

Of course, now that I own a Wii, there is one game that I'm waiting for sooooooo much. And it's called...

...SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!!

YAY!!! I want Super smash bros. Brawl too!!!:D :D

I hope CivRev doesn't get all those delays like SSBB did.:mischief: :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Yeah, all the way till march 10........ T_T

When it comes out I'm going to my friends house EVERY DAY so I can play it.:lol: :lol: No really, I'm serious.:D

Anybody has a game to recommend to me? Right now it's between The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Mario Kart DS.

I've played both but I personally like Twilight Princess better. I mean, who doesn't want to turn into a wolf!?!?!?:D :D

I voted for Persia to be in, but now I think the Ottoman's are the best choice, I think they achieved more than the Persians. But I wouldn't mind All of them being in it.:p

Is Carthage in Rev? If not, I want them in there.

I'm not sure of they're in there......

Top Bottom