The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the rational's for my various thoughts:

Diplomatic: US (I think this is pretty obvious, after all, to be the host of the U.N you need to have the most votes :D)

Science: US (The U.S has #1 funding in Research and Development in any country, and is the only country that has built the Apollo Program)

Domination: US (US CURRENTLY has the most Capitals, in History I would give Credit to the Mongols/The British, although Rome probably had the most capitals that are represented in-game just because the game is so Eurocentric)

Culture: .... Is up for Debate, it is very easy to Argue US, because the Internet was created here first, and then spread to other countries. You could argue France because they have the Louvre Which surely is getting them a lot of Tourism :D , its complicated

Time: I am still waiting for someone to calculate the current scores of every modern country to see who would win if it was 2050 at this very second.

Diplomatic: US (I think this is pretty obvious, after all, to be the host of the U.N you need to have the most votes :D)

Science: US (The U.S has #1 funding in Research and Development in any country, and is the only country that has built the Apollo Program)

Domination: US (US CURRENTLY has the most Capitals, in History I would give Credit to the Mongols/The British, although Rome probably had the most capitals that are represented in-game just because the game is so Eurocentric)

Culture: .... Is up for Debate, it is very easy to Argue US, because the Internet was created here first, and then spread to other countries. You could argue France because they have the Louvre Which surely is getting them a lot of Tourism :D , its complicated

Time: I am still waiting for someone to calculate the current scores of every modern country to see who would win if it was 2050 at this very second.

Is this tongue in cheek or serious?

ok ill bite, but ill be nice :)

1) diplomacy...im afraid that your just one of five members with vetos, and although i like americans many nations dont, so you wouldnt be getting mass votes

2) Science, yup your currently top

3) Domination, not even close in terms of pop or area, besides you lost your capital when the brits burnt the whitehouse to the ground :lol:

4) culture...no way sorry..btw although the concept of the www was origonally american, the first successful connection, and man credited with inventing it..was a brit.. Being serious, while the most powerful nation in the world (until china overtakes in 30 years time) your a very young country to be considered for culture..

Moderator Action: The topics brought up in this thread would be much better suited to the OT forums of this website, or to the World History forum. Please keep the Civ5 forums for discussion of Civ5.

In addition, there seems to be some tension brewing, and it's best if things don't escalate. So thread closed, and feel free to start a similar one in one of the Off-Topic forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom