Final National and World Wonders

Personally i would recommend to rename some of the national wonders to make them less civ specific (of course you dont nees to do this:)). Here are all of them:
Mount Rushmore -> Historical Monument
Wall Street -> Stock exchange (If the english has the same UB, rename it to Bank of England)
Oxford University -> National Science University (or something like that)

That's all.

PS
Also i would recommend this (beneath) as a world wonder of some kind :)
Svalbard Global Seed Vault
I also have a Quote for this (if you want to have quote with it):
"This place is abondoned by God and ought to have been abondoned by mankind as well" - Unknown person about Svalbard:viking:

Nice! This could be one of the future Wonders that we were looking for (I know that it is already completed but we really need some future wonders :D ).

Great idea!

How about this:

Global Seed Vault
Culture: 4
GP Points: 2
requires Organic Farming
+1 :health: in all cities
+2 :food: in all cities
City more likely to generate Great Scientist
Can only be built in cities with tundra or ice in city radius.

Great :D

veBear

Adding the Global Seed Vault as an existing wonder in Longyearbyen would, however, better reflect this town's important function as a centre of research, especially ecologic, climatic and paleontologic reasearch.

Some future world wonder suggestions:

The Rotating Tower
+2 :health:
-50 % :yuck: caused by population
+2 :) with Grass-roots civic
+6 :culture:, +2 :gp: (great scientist)

Habitat 2020
-25 % :yuck: caused by population in all cities
+4 :culture:, +2 :gp: (great scientist)

California Academy of Sciences museum

Green City (not a good name for this wonder, any suggestions?)
No :yuck: in this city
+2 :gp: (great scientist)

Teatro del Agua
+4 :food: in all cities
+1 :)
+8 :culture:, +2 :gp: (great artist)

http://www.madarchitect.org/green-buildings/the-most-sustainable-development-in-australia-frasers-broadway/#more-151]Fraser's Broadway
+40 % :commerce:
+3 :health:
+4 :culture:, +2 :gp: (great merchant)

Russia Tower
+50 % :commerce:
+2 trade routes

Most such future building projects seems to have a focus at ecology/commerce. Perhaps we in some way should add even more sickness to this mod, as several future techs and wonders have a focus at increased health and otherwise would be become pretty much useless? Also, if anyone have any suggestions to other bonuses for these wonders, I would be most thankful, as it's pretty hard to come up with ideas not focusing too much on environment/healthiness. And which wonders should require which technologies?

Eirik Blodøks;7818434 said:
Adding the Global Seed Vault as an existing wonder in Longyearbyen would, however, better reflect this town's important function as a centre of research, especially ecologic, climatic and paleontologic reasearch.

Some future world wonder suggestions:

The Rotating Tower
+2 :health:
-50 % :yuck: caused by population

Habitat 2020
-25 % :yuck: caused by population in all cities
+4 :culture:, +2 :gp: (great scientist)

California Academy of Sciences museum

Green City (not a good name for this wonder, any suggestions?)
No :yuck: in this city
+2 :gp: (great scientist)

Teatro del Agua
+4 :food: in all cities
+1 :)
+8 :culture:, +2 :gp: (great artist)

http://www.madarchitect.org/green-buildings/the-most-sustainable-development-in-australia-frasers-broadway/#more-151]Fraser's Broadway
+40 % :commerce:
+3 :health:

Russia Tower
+50 % :commerce:
+2 trade routes

Most such future building projects seems to have a focus at ecology/commerce. Perhaps we in some way should add even more sickness to this mod, as several future techs and wonders have a focus at increased health and otherwise would be become pretty much useless? Also, if anyone have any suggestions to other bonuses for these wonders, I would be most thankful, as it's pretty hard to come up with ideas not focusing too much on environment/healthiness. And which wonders should require which technologies?

Great stuff dude! Glad to have you on the team, we would never have thought/found these ideas with all the stuff we're doing right now. Just one comment though, the Russia Tower, I wouldn't make that a future wonder, I would make it a wonder currently under construction in Moscow, we're doing the same for the Burj Dubai, the Chicago Spire, and so on. Though, to make sure it isn't too similar to the others... how about

Russia Tower (under construction in Moscow)
+50% gold
+50% more Health (to go along with its very green design)
City more likely to produce Great Engineer (I think the tower is more suited for an engineer, mostly because its takes a lot of engineering skills to make such a large and green building)

Top Bottom