Christmas who has been naughty this Xmas

fuzzatron717

Holy Warrior
Well with the Christmas just around the corner it's time for Santa Claus to tell us which Civ leaders have been Naughty or Nice. And who doesn't get abundant gifts of Gold, Luxury resources, and Strategic Resources.

So without further ado let us meet Santa Claus

Spoiler :

So the name which civs leaders have been naughty or nice.

So example Ahmad Al-Mansur has been good this year and he gets 7 gold per turn.

My naughty civ leader is Shaka has been very Naughty this year so he gets embargoed.

We know what naughty people look like.

Spoiler :

Have a good and festive Christmas season Civfanatics! :xmassign: :xmas:

Can someone kill Christmas by wiping out Pedro for endless spying?

Naughty:
*Dido: She's just annoying, and talks too much. Santa gives her one Horse resource, which she doesn't need for her land UU.
*Pachacuti: He's just annoying, and has no teeth anyway. Santa gives him a Chariot Archer to troll him.
*Rammy: Bleck. Just Bleck. Santa steals his CS allies away from him.

Nice:
*Harun Al-Rashid: Sure he's Muslim, but he's a really great guy; always willing to sell or buy luxes. Santa gives him three new Luxuries.
*Gustavus Adolphus: "Welcome to Sweden! You look cold! Let's have a banquet!" Santa gives him Rammy's (ex) CS allies.
*Casimir: Just a great guy. Santa gives him 10 Horses.

Civ 5...

a world where receiving coal for Christmas is actually a good thing :mischief:

Nice:
Brussels, I have never seen this city state as hostile. Have some gold.
Genghis Khan - Surprisingly well behaved recently, remaining friendly til near the end of most of my games. He gets a pair of Mongolian gerbils, Blinky and Winky, and a super gerbilarium.

Naughty:
Haile Selassie - Takes every wonder in the game, takes all the city states, refuses to stop sending missionaries no matter how politely I murder them. He gets Global warming strikes near Addis Ababa!
Washington - Drops a city in my face next to Brussels, who has been my ally for 30 turns, then complains I'm getting to friendly with Brussels because it's next to his one-off-the-coast-one-off-the-river turd city. He gets coal... dust... in the form of a cloud of aerosols filling his capital and the tiniest of sparks.

Lest anyone claim we have forgotten about the Jewish fanatics out there:
Spoiler :

And for Kwanza... :lol: j/k, there is no such thing

I made a jump to immortal from emperor and used Shosone. I got attacked by Washington in the east, Napoleon in the West and Boudicca in the South. Wu Zetian finally helped me out a little by attacking Napoleon. Therefore,

Naughties:
Washington
Napoleon
Boudicca
Nice:
Wu Zetian

I am not actually sure giving coal is a good thing or a bad thing in this situation :crazyeye:.

William's on the Naughty list. He picked Autocracy just to spite me, and then asked me to betray Hiawatha, and then denounced me when I refused. He gets a snow and tundra start next game.

Gustav is on the Nice list. He didn't even complain (too much) when I conquered one of his cities, and then instead of holding a grudge, he ended up fighting one of my enemies instead. He gets a Declaration of Friendship and a Research Agreement.

Asaka is on the naughty list, he settled a city 4 hexes from my capital, and then whinged that I'm too close to him. So i had to kill him, which made everyone else in the continent hate me. He punishment is.....erm.... This guy, no mater what his start is, always gets killed by mid game, so how can we punish him then?

Can someone kill Christmas by wiping out Pedro for endless spying?

"He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He know if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake."

How do you think this is possible without spies?

"He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He know if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake."

How do you think this is possible without spies?

So is Santa (Pedro) a pedo? child lover? pedobear?

Nvm

I am not actually sure giving coal is a good thing or a bad thing in this situation :crazyeye:.

Ooh Ooh! I'm naughty Santa Pedro! Give me more coal to build factories and upgrade my caravels with:D

That's a... Cool idea! I'm going to give some of my favourites free stuff over the days. Granted, I typically give them free stuff after I get the lead, but I'll try to be a bit more consistent in that. I may play a Santolo (Santa Dandolo) game too, while intentionally putting all the Good civs in the game to shower them with gifts, maybe the Naughty ones too (someone needs to be punished, after all).

Good:
Harald Bluetooth - for being the best friend in Civ, he gets free GPT and luxury resources with a chance of free city.
Pachacuti - for being the second best friend, he gets free GPT and some useless strategic resources. He's slightly deceitful and none of his valours are as good as Harald's, but he's still a very Good leader.
Enrico Dandolo - for being very Good and friendly but never accomplishing much (okay, once he ran away, but the other games he just doesn't know he needs to protect his MoVs or barbarians will kill them), he'll get... something.
Askia - while he wasn't very Good and he can be Naughty in an annoying way, he gets a few units because of how unhappy and unsuccessful he is. Too bad he's going to just waste them and still fail...
Bismarck - for being a good Friend that always has an angry episode where he backstab denounces me (after which we both make up) pretty much every game, he gets a pitiful 1 GPT. And 5 iron. Because he's the Iron Chancellor.
Casimir - for being a reasonable enemy/friend who is either the strongest or the weakest, he gets a sleigh, 5 reindeers and a Santa hat. He already has the rest of the Santa outfit, so he can fit the role pretty well. He only needs to turn his beard white and he'll be perfect.

Naughty -

Hiawatha - because he's so annoying, he gets a proper spanking, denouncement and a DoW.
Ramkhamhaeng - for being the leader that has ALL the most annoying features (hates you no matter what you do and is an insane warmonger-hating warmonger), he gets all my luxury resources and strategic resources free. Too bad I'm declaring war on the same turn I gave him all this, so he won't be able to use any of this.
Isabella - while she's an annoying, backstabbing girl, she's just painfully ineffective. Santa's heart is too pure to punish someone so incompetently bad, so he'll leave her alone.

Georgy is quite nice. He gave me an embassy and traded his 1 Gold luxury for my whales. He was pretty much friendly the whole time even though I've settled 2 cities near him and conquered 3 civs that he loved.

Top Bottom